First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-T, 2015 Nissan Murano
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anybody know where I can attach the fm modulator connector to the antenna wire for my satellite radio, The built in fm modulator works without the wire attachment wire but it's a bit staticky. I think the antenna is in the rear window but not sure how and where the wire is routed. I'd prefer not to rip the underside of the dash apart to get to it.

I have the Canadian EX-T coupe without the shark fin antenna
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anybody know where I can attach the fm modulator connector to the antenna wire for my satellite radio, The built in fm modulator works without the wire attachment wire but it's a bit staticky. I think the antenna is in the rear window but not sure how and where the wire is routed. I'd prefer not to rip the underside of the dash apart to get to it.

I have the Canadian EX-T coupe without the shark fin antenna
I'd pull the radio out and get to it there. That is way easier and less invasive than running a wire to the back of the car.

OP
OP
Mikeybc

Mikeybc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-T, 2015 Nissan Murano
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd pull the radio out and get to it there. That is way easier and less invasive than running a wire to the back of the car.
I was hoping it would be located behind a left or right kick panel, I already have the antenna wire running back to the rear deck, but it would be nice to tie in the other wire (that hooks to the antenna) that connects to the antenna wire .
Sponsored