REBELXSi

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
So was it rubbing on the outside rim of the rotor, making the terrible noise? I'm heading into the dealership right now and may show this picture... Did the new one solve the problem? My comes and goes so frequently that it's difficult to diagnose...
I've only seen the photos but from the looks of it, it was rubbing on the outside rim. It was also intermittent on my car but it was getting more frequent. My car's still at the dealership for an unrelated repair so I havent driven it yet.
Sponsored

MutatedMango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si FC3
Country flag
Quick question about this again, I know it's been a while. Was this covered under warranty? Even if it is I'm not sure I want to take it into the shop given the current climate but just wondering. I'm gonna try what others have said here first though for sure

OP
OP
REBELXSi

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Quick question about this again, I know it's been a while. Was this covered under warranty? Even if it is I'm not sure I want to take it into the shop given the current climate but just wondering. I'm gonna try what others have said here first though for sure
It was covered under warranty for me... but you know how things go. YMMV. It SHOULD be the same way for you.

longthaitran91

Suiton20
First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag
I used to have that problem. The problem somehow went away when I replaced all my stock tires with summers.
Sponsored