another passenger window issue

hondadroid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-t , 2015 dodge ram
So driving home the other night I put down the passenger front windown as it was kinda dirty and I couldn't really see out of it. Well low amd behold it wouldn't go back up. Driving 85kph in -20 with the window down.....priceless.
booked appointment for this week at dealer .
grrrr
Sponsored

kg3d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic ex t
I just picked up my civic and had it in my garage and tried the key fab to let all the windows down. No problem! Closing the the windows was another issue,
the passenger window will not go up. The car has been in my possession for 6 hours. I called the dealer and they stated that they will take care of it.

OP
OP

hondadroid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-t , 2015 dodge ram
Dealer said the track was tight. They fixed it right up. Works great.
No other issues at all with car.

kg3d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic ex t
I am happy to report that the Dealer fixed my window he said the track was tight and actually damaged the motor. He stated that they replaced the motor. Working now...

Kbaldwin82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.8 turbo ex
I had my passenger window fixed within 2 weeks of owning the car.

Namtil101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
My driver side window stopped working yesterday night and the passenger side is working rather slowly and I suspect it is to break soon. Either it is too tight or the motor is worn. 1 of the two issues. to be fixed later today at dealership apparently. I have the touring so i will ask about the TSB as well.

Took it to dealer today. They addressed the TSB amp update. They only lucricated my tracks though, and within 3 hours, the window is back to being non-operational. Another appointment scheduled for 2 days from now.
Sponsored

Last edited: