Another look at 2016 Civic Coupe in green production color

///Mookster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Agreed, it's just too bad they didn't offer a few bolder color options for the sedan besides Rallye. I mean the colors are nice but very safe. I'm sure they will offer a few on the Si but for a car sold in such high volume I'd like to see a wider spectrum of colors than your standard silver, black, blue, white.
Staying conservative with colors for the sedan makes sense considering the demographic of buyers and what the sedan is mostly used for. But the coupe, Si, and Type R should definitely be given more exciting colors to choose from.

Personally I like this green color. It'll remind me of the concept coupe everytime I see it on the road.
Sponsored

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Staying conservative with colors for the sedan makes sense considering the demographic of buyers and what the sedan is mostly used for. But the coupe, Si, and Type R should definitely be given more exciting colors to choose from.
True, I don't really think the sedan would look good in lime green lol

RustedStud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic Touring
Again, USA gets the better choice of colors for the sedan, which still baffles me. Canada gets three dark colors which all look black and one white. Can't understand why we can't be even across the board. Only lime green for the type R. Hope the coupe has a better choice.

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Again, USA gets the better choice of colors for the sedan, which still baffles me. Canada gets three dark colors which all look black and one white. Can't understand why we can't be even across the board. Only lime green for the type R. Hope the coupe has a better choice.
Oh wow, that stinks to be in Canada.
Aren't a lot of the sedans made in Canada? Major irony

RustedStud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic Touring
RedTouringMA, Yes Canada builds its own Honda's. Hope Honda notices all this feed back about colors....maybe they will do something about it. The Civic Coupe should be here in March and the type r shortly after that. Not sure which one to trade my 2013 Sedan in on. Don't really need all the power of the type r so will let the best looking one decide for me.
I would buy the color I wanted in the US but can't because of the tariffs and the US won't honor the warranty.
Sponsored