First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I apologize for some of the questions I might have on here from time to time, but this is my first new car in, well I can't remember and some times i freak out if I'm not sure about something.
So its been between 45 and 58 her this evening while I've been out running around,and I noticed that I've got a lot of condensation building up on the inside of my rear window right along where it meets the deck for the rear speakers. I've got a coupe if that makes any difference, but is it normal or ok for it too be doing it on the inside? On the only other car I had that it happened, which was 20 years old, I was told there was a seal damaged or something like that.
Sponsored

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
I think it is normal. The front windshield on my 2017 HB sport fog up easy too.

OP
OP
Rickmeister 48

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Give it a good cleaning. Rain-X makes an Anti-Fog treatment for the inside of windows you can try.

Personally, I would Rain-X all windows, both inside and out. It'll make rainy days much easier. :thumbsup:
I have always used it on the outside windows. This car particularly the rain just seems to sit on the rear windshield and not clear off when driving down the road lol. Ill try the anti fog, but I just can't figure why its doing it in the first place. Its only at the very bottom.

Civic416

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Hey Rick. A road test noted Honda reduced cabin air leakage by 58% on this Civic compared to last gen.. less humidity escaping naturally without vent/defrost systems.

OP
OP
Rickmeister 48

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey Rick. A road test noted Honda reduced cabin air leakage by 58% on this Civic compared to last gen.. less humidity escaping naturally without vent/defrost systems.
That's good to know, thought I had another issue,LOL. Thanks for the info.
Sponsored