Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Who else finds the new pop up adds on this site super annoying? When typing the little ad that pops up above keyboard blocks what I am typing.

I understand the need for adds to generate income for this site since it is free, but the little one that pops up above the keyboard it in a very inconvenient spot...
Sponsored

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Download Firefox and then search their add-ons within the browser. Ublock origin is pretty much the best. They have other add-ons like ghostery, adblock, etc.

Not sure why more people don't use Firefox.

Last edited:

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
TBH I was just about to start a thread about this. The ads are obnoxious and yes I think we all understand that the site needs to cover its expenses but damn it sucks!
Ad blockers are gonna have to be used with the amount of time I spend on this forum. Just glad it’s just started and wasn’t always a thing!

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Yeah, they're a bitch, Right now, mine is showing me the Hamilton play and tacos. I don't get it.

I'm at work and I can't download anything to the computer. It's all locked. So half the time I'm just clicking out of ads. I'm like, gtfo out of my way beeotch!:banghead:
Sponsored