Annoying new problem - source menu keeps popping up

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I turn on the car, source menu pops up. Go to audio screen, source menu pops up, go back to home then back to audio screen, source menu pops up etc. I've already reset the audio system so I'm not sure what's going on but it wasn't always like this.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DX2000

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Aaand I solved it. Factory reset. Which turned out to be overkill because as I was going over all the settings again I saw "audio source pop up", in the audio options, which does exactly as I described in the first post. Funny thing is I never remember turning it on and it just started happening a few days ago.

Yellow Jacket

First Name
Howie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR in PMM, 1000+ HP Dodge Challenger
Country flag
Thanks for posting this! I had the same problem and searched the menus multiple times. After seeing your post I looked harder and found the hidden "Other" menu to the right of the Bluetooth one that you have to scroll to get to under Audio settings.

This was driving me crazy also, and like yours it seemed to have just randomly started.

ronny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Coupe
Country flag
Aaand I solved it. Factory reset. Which turned out to be overkill because as I was going over all the settings again I saw "audio source pop up", in the audio options, which does exactly as I described in the first post. Funny thing is I never remember turning it on and it just started happening a few days ago.
3 years later - thanks.

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does this fix the annoying issue with the source coming up every time you start the car?? I’m having this issue when I keep having to select the source every time I start the car. Ugh.
Sponsored