Anime Watchers - What are You Watching Right Now?

bscags

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Seen a good amount of people throughout different threads talk about anime and wanted to shoot the shit. What are you guys watching right now?

[SPOILERS]

Currently I'm on my 3rd pass through Naruto, including shippuden. Right now I'm at one my favorite part in the series, the Sasuke retrieval arc. This and the Chunin exams are so well done and have such badass fights like Sasuke vs Gaara and Gaara vs Kimimaru.
Sponsored

MrHappy

First Name
Jovanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Just finished the first season of Tokyo Revengers. Didn't get the hype for it at first, but damn it was pretty good.

OP
OP
bscags

bscags

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just finished the first season of Tokyo Revengers. Didn't get the hype for it at first, but damn it was pretty good.
Just looked it up! Looks pretty good, might have to give it a watch in the near future. Also not too many episodes haha I'm used to 100's of episodes like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or Naruto/One Piece

MrHappy

First Name
Jovanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Just looked it up! Looks pretty good, might have to give it a watch in the near future. Also not too many episodes haha I'm used to 100's of episodes like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or Naruto/One Piece
Highly recommend it. Forgot to mention, the Sasuke retrieval arc was one of my favorites also. Especially the opening!

UnknownNate

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Currently rewatching Cowboy Bebop as a refresher since the live-action is coming out soon. Really really hoping that Netflix doesn't fuck it up but after hearing that Shinichiro Watanabe isn't really being consulted I'm not sure if it'll hold up to expectations.
At least the soundtrack will be guaranteed amazing.

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Currently rewatching Cowboy Bebop as a refresher since the live-action is coming out soon. Really really hoping that Netflix doesn't fuck it up but after hearing that Shinichiro Watanabe isn't really being consulted I'm not sure if it'll hold up to expectations.
At least the soundtrack will be guaranteed amazing.
I'm kinda worried about the Bebop live action getting proper fucked, but so far, netflix has done good with whatever they've dipped their hands into. That's more disconcerting that they're not consulting Watanabe... I hope that's all heresay

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
im not watching much right now.

most of them have already been mentioned but:

jujutsu kaisen
tokyo revengers
darwins game
attack on titan
demon slayer
my hero academia
sword art online
jojo series
rurouni kenshin
samurai champloo

OP
OP
bscags

bscags

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I went through the first season of Jujutsu Kaisen this summer and read the entire manga and am going through withdrawal
Yeah I hate experiencing withdrawn after binging stuff. Did that with Devil is a Part Timer, Devilman and Kill La Kill. When watching shit with tons of episodes my brain knows I wont be able to binge through it in a single go but 24 episodes? Its time to sacrifice the day to anime

OP
OP
bscags

bscags

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Highly recommend it. Forgot to mention, the Sasuke retrieval arc was one of my favorites also. Especially the opening!
Yeah I'll definitely check it out! And yeah the whole fight with Naruto and Sasuke and then Sasuke getting sealed in the coffin. I'm super excited to be where I am too because the beginning of shippuden is awesome with the Akatsuki collecting the tailed beasts