Android Torque Pro

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any Torque Pro users in here? I know there are a lot of parameters you can monitor with OBD2. I usually do a LOT of 1/4 mile runs while recording them and looking at the data to take notes and make changes where I can.

I've have been using this for years but for some reason, certain sensors I can't read>
Air/Fuel ratio, Intake air temperature and Volumetric Efficency are a few that doesn't show a reading for them. One guys stated he can read EGT info off of his and that's fantastic. I haven't received a response from him on a question or two I had.

Anyone uses this? If you do the 1/4 mile tester, what Obd2 sensors your monitoring (On the 10th gen civic)?
Sponsored

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Any Torque Pro users in here? I know there are a lot of parameters you can monitor with OBD2. I usually do a LOT of 1/4 mile runs while recording them and looking at the data to take notes and make changes where I can.

I've have been using this for years but for some reason, certain sensors I can't read>
Air/Fuel ratio, Intake air temperature and Volumetric Efficency are a few that doesn't show a reading for them. One guys stated he can read EGT info off of his and that's fantastic. I haven't received a response from him on a question or two I had.

Anyone uses this? If you do the 1/4 mile tester, what Obd2 sensors your monitoring (On the 10th gen civic)?
There's no egt sensor

Last edited:
OP
OP
Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There's not egt sensor
I have never heard of this either on a stock car. I read a member post about it in this thread ~~~>Should I get a Tune
Post #14 reads ...............
"Should I get a tune", this is the question I am asking myself since I bought the car (2017 1.5T CVT). Possible CVT issues are scaring me, but, moreover, I am now worried about EGT. Last weekend, I got some WOT logs by "torque pro" android software and was shocked to see that exhaust gas temperature reached 1000 degrees celcius. This is despite the engine runs pretty rich at WOT. I wonder what will happen when I get a +6PSI tune. It will be 1200 maybe?
Sponsored