Android Auto Not Working

Shadow.FC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
First post being in this group but I hope I get some help with my problem...
Few months back when I first bought my Honda, Android Auto was working as expected.
However, after the current Samsung OS update, it no longer connects or works anymore. Instead, I get this constant pop-up on my phone thinking it's a computer instead of my civic with Samsung Dex. I own a Samsung S9, not sure if that info will help but I hope someone found a solution for this. I just want to play Spotify on my civic.
Sponsored

martindtjr

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Vehicle(s)
TYPE R 19, Sienna XLE15, Xa 06, Camry 92
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
First post being in this group but I hope I get some help with my problem...
Few months back when I first bought my Honda, Android Auto was working as expected.
However, after the current Samsung OS update, it no longer connects or works anymore. Instead, I get this constant pop-up on my phone thinking it's a computer instead of my civic with Samsung Dex. I own a Samsung S9, not sure if that info will help but I hope someone found a solution for this. I just want to play Spotify on my civic.
Did you try this? Link below
https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/Android-auto-Not-Working/td-p/472697

OP
OP
Shadow.FC2

Shadow.FC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

SamualSS

First Name
Samual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Benz
Country flag
I suggest that you use the spotify converter to get MP3 music files. The converted files can be used for your civic and any other players. The songs are lossless. You can upload them to your devices and listen to them offline anytime.

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
I suggest that you use the spotify converter to get MP3 music files. The converted files can be used for your civic and any other players. The songs are lossless. You can upload them to your devices and listen to them offline anytime.
I don't know how there's software for downloading off Spotify. it's literally stealing. Spotify pays artists better than Google for streaming songs of them. it's the way they earn money as CDs are out of question now a days
Sponsored