I have a Honda Civic 2016

But Android auto does not working

In the case of me on the Google Play Market
Come out to me that the Android application is available in your country

But i downloaded (apk) from another market
Work in the phone but did not work in the car

Is there a solution to this problem?

Knowing that ApplePlay system that works in the car

Is there a relationship system does not work in my country?
If yes
is there a solution?
Sponsored

Bigred1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic exl
OK try this. By happenstance I fix my AA connection issue.
First Uninstall AA from your phone. Clear your blue tooth connect on your phone. Remove the phone from the bluetooth device list in the car info system. Turn off the car and restart.
Reconnect your phone via bluetooth.

Then plug your USB cable into the car jack
. Lastly, plug the USB into the phone.
And what do you know. . It is already installed on the phone. Follow the set up procedure on the phone and it works perfectly.
Neither Google or honda are aware this program is built into to the marshmallow already and when we install from the play store the android auto app. Is creates a conflict in the OS.
I tried it twice and it is that easy.. plug and play!!!
And ifor you leave your phone hooked up turn offor the car and then restart it will automatically reopen AA. Cheers

Bigred1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic exl
What the problem is with android auto and marshmallow is the way information is transfered between the phone and the infotainment computer.
Android auto USB setting must be set to MTP when connecting to The USB connected to the car.
Under marshmallow the system set usb connection to charging only. This setting won't work for AA. After connecting you must open your phone home screen ,go up and pull down the settings bar. Click on the USB tab and select the MTP option (everyone you connect the phone). The car screen will reset and then open AA . And no more issues.
You cannot set the protocol to auto select MTP, this was undone with marshmallow update.
Works bug free every time. Cheers!

ph0t0guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-t, 2007 toyota sienna
Country flag
What the problem is with android auto and marshmallow is the way information is transfered between the phone and the infotainment computer.
Android auto USB setting must be set to MTP when connecting to The USB connected to the car.
Under marshmallow the system set usb connection to charging only. This setting won't work for AA. After connecting you must open your phone home screen ,go up and pull down the settings bar. Click on the USB tab and select the MTP option (everyone you connect the phone). The car screen will reset and then open AA . And no more issues.
You cannot set the protocol to auto select MTP, this was undone with marshmallow update.
Works bug free every time. Cheers!
When I plug my phone (galaxy s4)the usb and try to make that selection it is grayed out. Also the usb box gets unchecked on the phone. It appears as though the phone wants to connect but can't.

deputy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
When I plug my phone (galaxy s4)the usb and try to make that selection it is grayed out. Also the usb box gets unchecked on the phone. It appears as though the phone wants to connect but can't.
I purchased the Note 7, and so far it works well on my Touring Sedan. The text message reply is still hit or miss as far as being accurate. No issues with Bluetooth connection, connecting to music apps. Hoping to receive an update soon to resolve issues that we all seem to be having.
Sponsored