Sammyd118

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5 VTEC Turbo (2017) and a Honda jazz 1.2
Country flag
Hello,I am trying to connect my Samsung Galaxy S20 5G to my head unit for Android Auto to work, now I get a notification every time I have to put my parking brake on. However, it is on and the handbrake light is on in the dashboard. I cannot continue to install my phone. I have a Honda Civic Hatchback Sport +(2017) with factory head unit. Can I get around this notification or is this an issue of Android Auto?

Honda Civic 10th gen Android Auto/ Handbrake Screenshot_20200606-164837_Google Play services
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sammyd118

Sammyd118

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have now come out myself. During the installation there will also be a pop up on the head unit, which you must also confirm during the installation. I had not seen it before.

Danielsco

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Country flag
Hello, I was on the web doing some research and I found this post. Can you tell me if you found a solution to this problem? Thank you.

OP
OP
Sammyd118

Sammyd118

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hello, I was on the web doing some research and I found this post. Can you tell me if you found a solution to this problem? Thank you.
During the installation there will also be a pop up on the head unit, which you must also confirm during the installation. I had not seen it before.
Sponsored