Android Auto and Galaxy S10

Lunar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
My previous Samsungs were really picky with the cables and they kept giving me errors after a while (S8+ and Note 8). I switched to OnePlus 6T and not once have I had to change the cable or had one of those errors.
Sponsored

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
The cable that my phone came with is being used with my charger. It seems like every after market product needs the original cable, which is obviously impossible. I got an Anker cable that other posters are using. I've never had a problem using their products, but I guess it's worth a shot.
I been using anker and aukey

IMO , I think it's just a poor USB C port. It's not getting a good contact with the pins

OP
OP
W1NTER

W1NTER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X 1.8L CVT Sedan
Country flag
Hopefully we get this update soon! Gonna be sick!
Honda Civic 10th gen Android Auto and Galaxy S10 android-auto-update-1

OP
OP
W1NTER

W1NTER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X 1.8L CVT Sedan
Country flag
I am pleased to inform that for the very first time, the Night/Day issue is now solved in the ASG8 July update for my S10+ Exynos.

I chuckled quite a bit when I noticed it switched to night mode (Google maps, Spotify etc.) whenever my interior lights are on, just like the way they used to be on my OnePlus 5T before. Been waiting for this fix since I got the phone in March!!

Still waiting for the Android Auto new UI though, but I'm glad this is finally fixed.

ocbooger

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am pleased to inform that for the very first time, the Night/Day issue is now solved in the ASG8 July update for my S10+ Exynos.

I chuckled quite a bit when I noticed it switched to night mode (Google maps, Spotify etc.) whenever my interior lights are on, just like the way they used to be on my OnePlus 5T before. Been waiting for this fix since I got the phone in March!!

Still waiting for the Android Auto new UI though, but I'm glad this is finally fixed.
Update is rolling out now.
https://www.androidpolice.com/2019/...design-is-now-rolling-out-for-real-this-time/

JayTray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Long time lurker, but I wanted to post about the steps to getting the AA update. Download the latest APK from APKmirror seen above and install. On your phone, go to settings > Apps and find both AA and Google Play Services, clear both the storage and cache on each. Reboot your phone, go to Settings > Apps again, Force Quit AA only. After, the toggle to turn on the updated version of AA was visible in the settings on the AA app. Extremely happy with it so far!

Last edited:

BlueLdr

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Sedan (ABM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
On your phone, go to settings > Apps and find both AA and Google Play Services, clear both the storage and cache on each.
A warning for those who want to force the update using the method above:
Sponsored