Steveland15

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R
Country flag
There is a loud click/clunk in the even gears due to the design of the gear change bushing on your stock shifter assembly.

The Acuity shifter assembly alleviates this somewhat due to a relocation of this bushing.

Acuity and Perrin also have workarounds to help reduce this noise. Acuity has a video showing how to secure the bushing down on the stock shifter assembly. It's worth doing if you're tearing up your dash to install their shifter upgrades. Perrin has a clamp that you can install to hold down this bushing on the stock shifter also.
I can’t find this video. Do you have a link?

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
I am on Amsoil, right now I am planning to fill Honda MTF. I may have used Amsoil for 12-13K miles. lot of people here are saying to stick with Honda MTF. how much would it cost if I buy it at a dealership than online and pay for shipping

OP
OP

Jonmd89

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
I am on Amsoil, right now I am planning to fill Honda MTF. I may have used Amsoil for 12-13K miles. lot of people here are saying to stick with Honda MTF. how much would it cost if I buy it at a dealership than online and pay for shipping
We can’t really say, every dealership has their own prices just like every website

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is actually one more quart than you need, plus the washers. Same site has MTF for $7.25/quart as a single. Not sure about shipping. Obviously you could just go to your local dealer. Probably will be ~$10/quart. https://www.heeltoeauto.com/honda-genuine-manual-transmission-fluid-change-kit.html

Civicbruh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2013 Kawasaki ZX6R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I ended up buying Amsoil for my upcoming transmission fluid change. The oil I got says its meant for GM and Chrysler. I've saw some videos where they mentioned theirs said it was meant for Honda. Did anyone else's say the same thing?
Honda Civic 10th gen Amsoil synchromesh mtf 20210310_072950

das borgen

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3, Ducati 748, '17 EGP Si Coupe
Country flag

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I ended up buying Amsoil for my upcoming transmission fluid change. The oil I got says its meant for GM and Chrysler. I've saw some videos where they mentioned theirs said it was meant for Honda. Did anyone else's say the same thing?
20210310_072950.jpg
It says it on the label that you posted. “Replaces Honda Genuine MTF Fluid for manual transaxles”.

Civicbruh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2013 Kawasaki ZX6R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It says it on the label that you posted. “Replaces Honda Genuine MTF Fluid for manual transaxles”.
Yup. I was just making sure it was the right one. I called Amsoil and they confirmed.
Sponsored