First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CW Civic Type R
Country flag
IPAc1CV.gif

Just an update, I was able to get a batch order of just the male connectors as everyone's been requesting. Planning on bulk ordering and selling the first batch at cost/shipping then anything after will be a set price. Stay tuned, ETA mid March.

Awesome, you can add my name to the list!!

Looking forward to this, thanks man.

OP
OP

tmsaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si
What is up party people.

Shipment should be coming in this week. I'm going to be building a website to take these preorders.

Like I mentioned it's just gonna have two things on there, the male output & the harness with all pre-spliced cables. Everyone ordering when it goes live will be at cost + shipping. I'll have the URL posted in this thread when its done.

After the following week it'll be:
Honda Civic 10th gen Amp Out Harnesses giphy

OP
OP

tmsaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si
Alright y'all time is here. Just finished making the site, https://ampharness.com/

Coupon codes are:

HARCOST - Harnesses
CONCOST - Connectors

Hit me up on here or the site if something breaks...Fingers crossed.

Honda Civic 10th gen Amp Out Harnesses giphy

Last edited:

Joe F

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Thank you, web site worked fine. Pre-order has been placed.

Ocelot

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 EX-T sedan, '12 LX sedan
Country flag
I hope you can clarify which harness is which, one looks like it's for a three-way system, the other just says all outputs.

OP
OP

tmsaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si
Thank you, web site worked fine. Pre-order has been placed.
Awesome, thanks Joe. These are actually production now, so I'll ship it out later this afternoon. Let me know if you have any feedback since you're my first customer! lol congrats - ?

Will this adapter work with the sport touring system, I want to add another sub/amp
Looks like its the same amp but wiring might be difference since the hatch has a dedicated sub. Checkout this post. I'm like 95% they all use the same factory sub, if not idk why they would produce a separate sub for each trim...

I hope you can clarify which harness is which, one looks like it's for a three-way system, the other just says all outputs.
There's a v1 harness that only has the outputs I originally requested for hi-mid-lows, but the v2 has pigtails from each output so people can cut off any they don't need after testing.

Ocelot

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
There's a v1 harness that only has the outputs I originally requested for hi-mid-lows, but the v2 has pigtails from each output so people can cut off any they don't need after testing.
so if I want front and rear left and front and rear right (four channels to retain fader and balance into an outboard processor), I need v2?

OP
OP

tmsaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si
so if I want front and rear left and front and rear right (four channels to retain fader and balance into an outboard processor), I need v2?
Yep, that'd have all the necessary outputs. I'll try to upload the diagram/create an install page this week.

Joe F

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Thanks, a diagram and install page would be welcomed. Will provide feedback on V2 as soon as I can. May be a couple of weeks just to set expectations.

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
Country flag
Does the male connector comes with pins?

Ocelot

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Your new site says the “coupon limit” has been reached. Not sure what this is about, first day?
Sponsored