Am I the only one thinking about keeping my Si stock?

RogerRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
I'm thinking about keeping my 2020 Si Sedan "White Lightening" completely stock. I may do a drop in K&N air filter. Anyone else?

My last 2 Si's (2010 Coupe (2.0L) and 2015 Sedan (2.4L) had a down pipe and a tune by VitViper, but this turbo makes much more torque than either of these and is quick enough for me.

As for the 6% final drive shortening, I think this really helps to stay in 2nd gear in stop and go traffic without having to dip into 1st gear.

Just my thoughts.

EdwarDallas
Sponsored

RogerRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
My stock Si is enough for me. NYC has cameras everywhere and stop and go traffic up the wazoo. So my fun is getting on the highway and getting away from stoplights. Next governmental move will be mandatory bicycles. Ain't it grand.

BigDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe, '01 Silverado
Country flag
Two and a half years and 70,000 miles. I have installed a K&N filter and a stiffer rear motor mount...
I'm pretty much the same, 23 months and 72,000 miles into ownership and the only big mods I've done were within the first month and consisted of the K&N filter and a new set of rims so I could put winter tires on the stock rims. No plans on changing anything else though unless anything fails.
Sponsored

Last edited: