Quip

First Name
Paper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rallye Red
Country flag
But was able to keep the CTR and get a 2021 Accord Touring 2.0T.

Love the CTR but became really uncomfortable on longer drives. Started to look at the 2021 Accords with the 2.0T to replace the Type R. Same heart, different bloodline, tuner friendly.

Decided to make my Type R a dedicated track car and use the Accord as a daily.

Ordered some vinyl to “delete” the chrome around the windows and front grill/bumper. Have a PRL intercooler, Intake, and Ktuner on the way as well. Probably will keep the exhaust stock for now.

2021 Accord Touring 2.0T in SGP

Honda Civic 10th gen *Almost* Traded in my 21’ CTR For an Accord CC41EA25-FF53-441F-AFB4-68D914C0AD24

Honda Civic 10th gen *Almost* Traded in my 21’ CTR For an Accord AAD707FC-FC2D-4034-96E8-E4E7FCF2A267

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag

Love the CTR but became really uncomfortable on longer drives. Started to look at the 2021 Accords with the 2.0T to replace the Type R. Same heart, different bloodline, tuner friendly.

Ordered some vinyl to “delete” the chrome around the windows and front grill/bumper. Have a PRL intercooler, Intake, and Ktuner on the way as well. Probably will keep the exhaust stock for now.

CC41EA25-FF53-441F-AFB4-68D914C0AD24.jpeg

AAD707FC-FC2D-4034-96E8-E4E7FCF2A267.jpeg
Great color choice!

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86, '19 CTR, Some other stuff
Country flag

CC41EA25-FF53-441F-AFB4-68D914C0AD24.jpeg

AAD707FC-FC2D-4034-96E8-E4E7FCF2A267.jpeg
Nice bait. I was getting tempted by a Supra 3.0 the other day.

danfg2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Platinum White Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Great color choice!
I used to like that color, but then everyone always wants to get that color and it gets played out. Not saying it's bad just not as special as it was when it first came out.

Can't beliece you have a CTR and 2.0T Accord.......lucky bastard lol

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86, '19 CTR, Some other stuff
Country flag
I used to like that color, but then everyone always wants to get that color and it gets played out. Not saying it's bad just not as special as it was when it first came out.

I liked that colour for all of a week. Every automaker has some sort of solid flat grey and it's getting old imo.

We need more reds, greens, yellows, blues..

danfg2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I liked that colour for all of a week. Every automaker has some sort of solid flat grey and it's getting old imo.

We need more reds, greens, yellows, blues..
Thats what I am saying. When it first came out it was seen as special but now every manufacturer has their own version of that Grey color. Every hatch owner has that color lol.

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag

wish the si came in that color lol

danfg2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
wish i gotten a white si!
why didn't you get the black si?
Couldn't find any with low miles and in my price range....I bought mine with 17k miles and it's a 19 so I definitely wanted the volume knob ass well and 2020's werent at any used car dealership at the time.

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag

I find the argument against this colour hilarious some times. " I was gonna get this colour but i see it every where". Every single time i read it, the owner has a white or black car... Literally the two most common colours out there.

danfg2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I find the argument against this colour hilarious some times. " I was gonna get this colour but i see it every where". Every single time i read it, the owner has a white or black car... Literally the two most common colours out there.
Because I don't consider my color rare or special, its just a normal civic color. All I am saying is that the Sonic Grey Pearl isn't as special as it was when it came out in 2017.
Sponsored