All season rubber mats from Honda

ahitchcox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
I've seen the posts about the custom rubber floor mats from Weathertech and Husky. I've also seen a few comments about the ones sold by Honda. Does anyone have these from Honda (specifically the high wall ones)?

I'm just wondering how they compare to the Husky and Weathertech versions I imagine they aren't as good as Weathertech or husky but i think they are cheaper.
Sponsored

camhabib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Porsche 911, 2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I think they're a few dollars cheaper than the WeatherTech but don't offer as much coverage, especially bellow the pedal area. Unless you're getting a great deal on them (aka they're throwing them in "for free") I would just go for one of the other two brands.

TEACHERSINCE2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(White Orchid Pearl) Honda Civic Touring 2016
....Got my set of Honda all season mats (high wall) on Pick Up Day with a 10% discount. And no, they weren't thrown in for free!:drive:

jhaze84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
I have the regular all-season Honda mats (not high wall). Dealer threw them in for free. They work well enough in most situations. Except for when there is a lot of snow and slush-- they can't contain that level of water. I may upgrade to Weathertech floor liners next winter, after inspecting my carpets this spring to see how well they fared.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
I just got the Honda all weather rubber with the lip. I like them..Soft rubber vs Husky hard plastic which I had for my Ram Hemi truck. Got 15% off so cost $135.. I didn't want to wait for anything else since noting else really fitted.

touring420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WOP Touring.. 2003 Civic DX (for sale btw)
Country flag
Do yourself the favor and get the weathertech mats... I made the error of getting the crappy OEM ones! :doh:

Rush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EXT
Country flag
I'm waiting for the Weathertech's for the coupe. Made an online request.