dinoflapjack

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk7 Sport Touring
Country flag
I went on a canyon run last night and made it to the top, after I turned the car off and hung out for a bit I got back in the car and all the lights came on... check engine, tire pressure, all the camera features weren’t working. Checked out to see if anything was wrong, didn’t see any damage or low tires or anything. I’m just going to drive it around and hopefully they will clear. I’m going to look over everything now that it’s day and just to make sure.
I’m driving a 2019 Sport Touring hatch ??
I got faith in the car that nothing is fucked! ?

image.jpg
{Update} So I was right, I looked over the car checked it all out and everything looked good so I turned the car off then on and the check engine and emissions and power steering lights were gone, but still the front camera lights were still on so I drove it a little and turned the car on and off a couple of times and now all my lights are clear. My front camera functions are working and everything is smooth as butter ?

Honda Civic 10th gen All Honda Sensing Features Errors - Won't Go Away image
Sponsored

Sport Touring Girl

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback.
Country flag
My camera failed with 800 miles on the clock in my previous 2019 Sport. Diagnostic indicated camera *or* RADAR unit. It turned out to be the camera. I was getting pretty much every error possible scrolling across the dash.
My 2021 Sport Touring has been at the dealer for over a week. First they thought that it was the radar sensor. They replaced that. Still getting the errors. Now we’re waiting for the camera to be shipped. Honda doesn’t have one right now to ship. Who knows how long my car is going to sit there.