tylerdelacruz

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
What alignment specs does everyone run? I just lowered my car on spoon springs and I’m getting an alignment this week so I was wondering what to do (being that this is my first time getting an alignment and I have no idea what I’m looking for lol)

Should I just align it back to factory specs?

Don’t really need specs that cater to track driving since I don’t plan on tracking my car anytime soon. Thanks in advance for the help :)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hatchi

First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Prius, 2020 BBP CTR
Country flag
Wherever you bring it to should be able to align it to factory, which I'd suggest unless some of the lowered crowd can speak for more adjustment (camber, caster, and toe).

Generally speaking the factory spec is something along the lines of some minor negative camber (about 1.5 degrees ish, different +/- a couple hundredths depending on ur car) almost no toe, and a fair bit of caster on the front (I don't think rear caster is adjustable from factory, could be wrong).

Go to some high volume shop and they'll do it, might get ur car dirty or treat it not as nice as you would potentially. Take it to a smaller shop or some sort of performance shop in your area and they'll do it but it'll just be more expensive. In the end you'll have the same alignment, just a matter of preference.