lunabar825

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatch sport
Country flag
I can tell you something I like about this a lot, just from eyeballing it. I don't think I mentioned this anywhere else but I don't want to seem like I'd be raining on people's parade. The inside of this TIP appears to be very smooth. The 27Won TIP is very rough inside. Smoothness is very important to me since airflow is affected by how smooth an intake is inside. It's merely internal aerodynamics. The smoother the surface, the better the airflow. It's just me being nitpicky but otherwise I love the 27Won. However, this is +1 for this intake.

And the cost is damn cheap for how 'complicated' a piece this is to make. Also, look at their price for their downpipe/frontpipe. Holy crap! Awesome!

Just Like porting
Sponsored

Reactions: Myx

HF31

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5T non-Si
Country flag
I can tell you something I like about this a lot, just from eyeballing it. I don't think I mentioned this anywhere else but I don't want to seem like I'd be raining on people's parade. The inside of this TIP appears to be very smooth. The 27Won TIP is very rough inside. Smoothness is very important to me since airflow is affected by how smooth an intake is inside. It's merely internal aerodynamics. The smoother the surface, the better the airflow. It's just me being nitpicky but otherwise I love the 27Won. However, this is +1 for this intake.

And the cost is damn cheap for how 'complicated' a piece this is to make. Also, look at their price for their downpipe/frontpipe. Holy crap! Awesome!

Yes, their catted 200cell dp (3" taper to 2.5") and 2.5" fp is dirt cheap.

Honda Civic 10th gen Aliexpress aluminum Civic 1.5t turbo inlet pipe discussion IMG_20201122_075314

Honda Civic 10th gen Aliexpress aluminum Civic 1.5t turbo inlet pipe discussion IMG_20201122_075209

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you have a link for this? I can only find the catles version.
Be careful when considering the purchase of their downpipe. I am not seeing any cat converter 'stay' piece, to keep the downpipe/frontpipe from moving around too much. Without this piece on a CVT Civic, your front pipe will move around and come into contact with your intermediate driveshaft.

Honda Civic 10th gen Aliexpress aluminum Civic 1.5t turbo inlet pipe discussion front-pipe-rub-2-

Honda Civic 10th gen Aliexpress aluminum Civic 1.5t turbo inlet pipe discussion front-pipe-rub-3-

Alexander

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic hatchback Sport+ 2018
Country flag
Be careful when considering the purchase of their downpipe. I am not seeing any cat converter 'stay' piece, to keep the downpipe/frontpipe from moving around too much. Without this piece on a CVT Civic, your front pipe will move around and come into contact with your intermediate driveshaft.
Thanx, was just curious. It's a min. order of 5 pieces. But yeah it's cheap. I'm going for the RV6 or PRL catted downpipe. Including shipping they are the same price. Don't know which one to choose. I think they are the same quality? Not doing frontpipe at this moment. Don't think it will bring much more power.

Ow btw i have manual transmission.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
its rounder then compare to flat pancake inlet pipe. check the picture compare with oem inlet pipe, btw m not sure which oem inlet pipe are those maybe its si or non si

tip1.jpg

tip3.jpg

tip4.jpg

Looks like the Si!

Honda Civic 10th gen Aliexpress aluminum Civic 1.5t turbo inlet pipe discussion Si-NonSI

salik990

First Name
Salik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic 1.5T, 15' Audi A3 1.8T, Toyota Hilux Revo 2017
Country flag
Looks like the Si!

Si-NonSI.jpg
yes its SI oem TIP as i didnt see any heat proof metal sheet below on non-si inlet pipe. Btw how much difference you got after adding SI TIP on your car?

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yes its SI oem TIP as i didnt see any heat proof metal sheet below on non-si inlet pipe. Btw how much difference you got after adding SI TIP on your car?
I don't know because I added the Si turbo at the same time. I can say though that by removing the Si TIP and adding the larger 27Won TIP, my maf g/s went up by about 5g/s on average.

teletxt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK7 Sport EUDM
Country flag
Hi,

The Si inlet pipe part number is: 17270-5AM-A00.
As we know the Si turbo and the 1.5T CR-V turbo are the same.
Is the CR-V inlet pipe (17270-5PA-A00) same as the SI?

Anger

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7,RW2,RD1,RD5,RE5,RU1,FK1,FN2,EP3
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
no it is not. You can use the Si inlet turbo on the CRV but this means you will have to delete the intake resonator.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How reliable can products really be built by slave labor?
it all depends on the welds and production quality? some go through QC and are outstanding. some just suck

Donk232

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 civic si-sold, 1999 crv-sold, 2014 crv, 2017 civic si
Country flag
Sry to bring back such an old post, but did anyone get one? Would it fit an SI? I really like how they look tbh.

Cissac

First Name
Issac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
I just ordered one so I will let you all know how it goes. Aside from air temp changes what else should I monitor to get a better reading on the benifits of the part?
Sponsored