Albuquerque, New Mexico

bluzfanmr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Touring Coupe, '10 Hyundai Tucson
Country flag
Hi to all, I'm in Santa Fe and just joined. In September I bought a black '19 Touring Coupe with black interior that only had 271 miles on her. I searched the nation for several months to find exactly what I wanted as a low mileage, '16-'20 Touring Coupe was hard to come by. Fortunately I ended up scoring this one at a Honda dealer in Dallas. I flew there to pick it up and drive it home.

It's the 4th Civic in the family. My stepson and I had identical EX's, his an '06 and mine an '07 that I bought from my other son. Stepson's '06 finally died at 240,000 miles so I gave him my '07 that has 265,000 miles and still going strong. My stepdaughter had an '09 with 235,000 miles on it that got totaled about 6 weeks ago when she hit a deer. She opted to stay in the Honda family but purchased a low mileage '20 Pilot instead of a Civic.

Love the reliability of Honda and the value you get for the price compared to many other vehicles. Now I just need to find a cargo trunk tray and maybe some similar floor mats. Hoping I can find them for a good deal here. Looking forward to absorbing all the great info here.
Sponsored