• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Air Vent phone mounts?

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Have you guys tried the wireless charging pad? Holds my phone pretty well 😉

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Who’d have thunk it! ;)
It’s a good spot to let it sit for sure but the charging was always inconsistent and I wanted to have my phone plugged in to take advantage of the 3d sound and avoid crimping my usb etc

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I think it's mainly for Spotify preference and a few other apps that I prefer navigating or seeing on my phone vs the car screen. Like Spotify on my phone is much better than on my Ram's 12" screen even.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Oh nice! I have a Tesla style one also to mount to the rear of the screen, but I don't have much faith in 3M tape with heavy phones - at least my experience so far.
Yeah I tried doing this one in the winter and had a hard time sticking it on. I brought out the heat gun to warm it up prior to sticking and thankfully haven’t had an issue. I’d still be skeptical to put it up high in case it did fail!

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Yeah I tried doing this one in the winter and had a hard time sticking it on. I brought out the heat gun to warm it up prior to sticking and thankfully haven’t had an issue. I’d still be skeptical to put it up high in case it did fail!
Fortunately, it's a company phone that is overdue for an upgrade, so….send it! 😂

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Android auto maps is kind of dogshit. I will need to still stick with my phone for maps therefore i need something top mounted.
Is AA different in the Integra than other vehicles? I've used it plenty in other brands and it's worked great. With the more recent update you're able to use the Google Maps app on your phone and it'll reflect on AA which has been a long overdue needed feature.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Is AA different in the Integra than other vehicles? I've used it plenty in other brands and it's worked great. With the more recent update you're able to use the Google Maps app on your phone and it'll reflect on AA which has been a long overdue needed feature.
Same as other vehicles that I have used it on