Air Conditioning had to be repaired.

skullan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda LX (6MT), formerly a 2006 Hyundai Accent.
Country flag
A couple weeks back, I had to take my car in to get some delivery issues resolved. With that said, I also had them check the air conditioning because it wasn't cooling.

They said it was a loose connection on the compressor. It happens, I don't blame anyone, but I'm curious if anyone else had this issue?

Sadly, when I got the car back it turned out they had let the car idle quite a significant amount and destroyed my prized 700+km per tank rating :( Just getting back to that now.
Sponsored

pablidito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
A couple weeks back, I had to take my car in to get some delivery issues resolved. With that said, I also had them check the air conditioning because it wasn't cooling.

They said it was a loose connection on the compressor. It happens, I don't blame anyone, but I'm curious if anyone else had this issue?

Sadly, when I got the car back it turned out they had let the car idle quite a significant amount and destroyed my prized 700+km per tank rating :( Just getting back to that now.
Did you ever find a resolution to your A/C issue? I'm running into an issue on my new Civic and am banging my head up against the wall with my dealer since they can't seem to find a fix for it.

frogsthatmoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring - WOP
Because the car has to be running when they recharge the AC.

OP
OP

skullan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda LX (6MT), formerly a 2006 Hyundai Accent.
Country flag
Because the car has to be running when they recharge the AC.
I understand that, I'm definitely not critiquing that...
I was just mourning my great gas economy until that point :)

It seems that it takes a few tanks before the car readjusts for a higher estimated gas economy for some reason.

frogsthatmoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring - WOP
I understand that, I'm definitely not critiquing that...
I was just mourning my great gas economy until that point :)

It seems that it takes a few tanks before the car readjusts for a higher estimated gas economy for some reason.
Oh gotcha, sorry, I'm sure some people have never seen the process. Yes, I understand your loss. I'm currently quite up there from lots of highway driving.
Sponsored