First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It will still rub when the spring is compressed hard or carry more passengers. Safer with +45 or +42 or 255/35.
Fair enough, I‘ll likely just get the swift spec R springs to fit the wheels and tires and a maybe get d2 springs in the meantime before I get the wheels, just for fun. Springs aren’t too expensive so I can switch them out if I don’t like them. Thanks for everyone’s help!
Sponsored

FC1_Gibby

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Modern Steel
Country flag
Very nice setup! I was looking into getting the same wheels and the same tire size except with some eibach sportline springs. Do you have a rear camber kit or anything else to correct the alignment?
Thanks man! I probably should of went with the +35 or 40 offset cause the front has a little poke but overall i'm happy with how it looks. No camber kit yet but that will for sure be my next purchase.

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks man! I probably should of went with the +35 or 40 offset cause the front has a little poke but overall i'm happy with how it looks. No camber kit yet but that will for sure be my next purchase.
Nice, I didn’t even know you could fit a 18x9.5 +30 with d2 springs lol. Do you know what the camber is at currently?

Edwuin H.

First Name
Edwuin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Im also curios lol.... im looking at Enkei Nt03 18 X 9.5 +40 with D2 Springs... I was under the impression that it would rub a lot on 245/40/18.

Your car is so clean BTW! I recently purchased a 2019 si sedan in the same color... I've had 3 other cars but they all had mods from previous owner. This is my first "bone stock" car and I'm nervous about messing something up as I am a complete noob when it comes to mods...

LampRod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
image.jpg

Anyone know if these will fit my 19 civic si, really like the look of these. 18x19.5 what mm offset do I need? I see some with 22, 35, and 43
Currently have these wheels on my car. 18x9.5 +35 offset. They rubbed a little on stock ride height in the front, only on full lock or hitting a dip going fast. Recently lowered my car, more then 2 inches in the rear and more then an inch in the front. With no alignment it would rub on dips front and rear. With a proper alignment I rarely ever rub but I haven't driven enough.

FC1_Gibby

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Modern Steel
Country flag
Nice, I didn’t even know you could fit a 18x9.5 +30 with d2 springs lol. Do you know what the camber is at currently?
Yea I found someone on fb with this set brand new so I purchased and hoped for the best tbh lol. I don't know at the moment, its been riding fine so once I get the camber kit i'll get an alignment.

Im also curios lol.... im looking at Enkei Nt03 18 X 9.5 +40 with D2 Springs... I was under the impression that it would rub a lot on 245/40/18.

Your car is so clean BTW! I recently purchased a 2019 si sedan in the same color... I've had 3 other cars but they all had mods from previous owner. This is my first "bone stock" car and I'm nervous about messing something up as I am a complete noob when it comes to mods...
I rubbed more when I had 20 mm spacers on stock wheels in the front, you'll be fine with +40 offset. The fender tab was easy to fold back though and haven't had many rubbing issues after that. Thanks man same here first car that I've had brand new. Its true what they say though once you do the first mod its hard to stop!

Technical_Jno

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Coupe Si
Country flag
Finally my own car...
2018 Civic Si
Suspension: Skunk2 Springs - No alignment changes yet
Wheel Specs: ESR SR12 18x9.5 +40
Tires: 235/40-18 OEM all seasons
new wheels1.jpg
new wheels2.jpg
new wheels3.jpg
new wheels4.jpg
Does the handling feel better with 9.5 wide/your set up? DO you feel heavier?

CruzK20

First Name
Cruz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not sure if anyone else has ran this size but I might as well post mine, since I haven’t seen it.

My setup is
235 40 (stock tire)
18 9.5 +22 Avid1 AV20
on D2 Racing springs
Rolled fenders

slight rubbing in the front near the side marker, I simply cut that small section of liner out.

(side note) rear rubs with heavy set friends in the back seat
Honda Civic 10th gen Aggressive Wheel Fitment Thread EBD98BF4-0935-44D7-A3E8-1ACB31D86520

Last edited:

Edwuin H.

First Name
Edwuin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Not sure if anyone else has ran this size but I might as well post mine, since I haven’t seen it.

My setup is
255 40 (stock tire)
18 9.5 +22 Avid1 AV20
on D2 Racing springs
Rolled fenders

slight rubbing in the front near the side marker, I simply cut that small section of liner out.

(side note) rear rubs with heavy set friends in the back seat
EBD98BF4-0935-44D7-A3E8-1ACB31D86520.jpeg
So clean!! Love your set up. Mind sharing where you got your window visors? No need for a chrome delete with these lol

CruzK20

First Name
Cruz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So clean!! Love your set up. Mind sharing where you got your window visors? No need for a chrome delete with these lol
thank you! I believe I got the visors on Amazon. The brand is Eos Visors, they’re on eBay as well.

Side note- I still chrome deleted the mini window in the back and the small exposed bit in the front since the visors only cover maybe 90% of it

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
Does the handling feel better with 9.5 wide/your set up? DO you feel heavier?
I have 18x9.5 rpf1's which are about 17lb compared to stock 28lb. The lighter weight is immediately noticeable pulling away from a stop. Steering feels a bit heavier due to the width. So give and take in terms of heaviness? The car certainly feels more playful with less rolling inertia.

KOIVUN1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

KOIVUN1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Stock tires are not 255/40's.
ST/STH/Si, all came with 18x8", 50mm with 235/40's.
that's what i'm saying lol stock tires are 235 yet they said 255/40 stock tires