age of hatchback drivers?

rjcc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
35. I like the way it looks, and the utility. I feel like a kid would rather have the coupe
Sponsored

Branch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback Sport, '07 Porsche Cayman
Country flag
42. I paid less for the Sport than the '98 Prelude I bought at 23 which replaced '86 Si hatch that was handed down to me at 17.

lilfeat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2017 hatchback sport touring
Country flag
58 here, wanted something that got good MPG, was reasonably quick and had some utility for commute until I retire and get a big sedan to drive around in my golden years.
Actually went to dealer to check out the CRV as a replacement for my wife's current CRV.
There was a blue Sport HB with a stick that looked really nice, but I wanted all the electronic goodies. So he showed me the sport touring. I probably would have bought the car with a stick if it was available in Sport Tour trim, lucky Canada. I am guessing it may come out later on.
I don't understand Honda sometimes, why they do not have the SI with all the Touring trim level items in a hatchback. That would make a compelling car under 30K.

Lovic87

First Name
Lovic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Sport CVT '18 GTI SE 6MT
Country flag
The Civic is my wife's, she's 26 and we traded her '15 WRX for it. I taught her to drive manual a decade ago but she refuses to daily one. :dunno:

SonicTman

First Name
Justyne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Grey LX HB, 2014 Jeep Cherokee Altitude
Country flag
29, and think the car is a nice mix between a functional family car and a sporty fun car. Once mods become available this car will easily not be looked at as a teenage girls car as it smokes some other cars. My only other choice in the price range would be a WRX.

DKL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Challenger Hellcat. '06 Z4 '97 Supra '18 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
43. I've always had hatchbacks or wagons because they've got more useable cargo space, and I'd rather my dogs (Springers) ride in a kennel. I'm also an engine geek, and found the little 1.5 mill impressive on paper.

SonicTman

First Name
Justyne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Grey LX HB, 2014 Jeep Cherokee Altitude
Country flag
43. I've always had hatchbacks or wagons because they've got more useable cargo space, and I'd rather my dogs (Springers) ride in a kennel. I'm also an engine geek, and found the little 1.5 mill impressive on paper.
The engine in the CVT is actually pretty fun. Its zippy and feels so great to drive in sport mode

bmbpenguin

Brian
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport, 2007 Odyssey, 2003 Accord EX-V6
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
48. Happy rallye red sport owner. Everyone keeps saying it is my mid life crisis. But I have a ball driving to and from work everyday.