Aftermarket taillights

mjdecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Si Sedan, '23 Subaru BRZ Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There are only two styles of aftermarket LED tailights for the Sedan (as far as I seen there are nothing for the Hatchback & Coupe yet).
The style you posted with three variants. Full red, red with black/grey accents, and smoke/clear.
Personally, I like the look of the fiberoptic style lights but I don't like the turn/brake/reverse how they crossover each other. Not to mention I've seen the style you lined down as low as $250 (can't remember if shipping was free or charged).

The other style that I've been eyeing for a while (available in red or smoke). Moves the turn signal and backup light to the edge. The turn signal seems to have a sequential style animation unless in reverse when it's on/off. The sequential turn signal may be a deal breaker for some but I'm indifferent on it.
I just can't justify $300 + 75 shipping (cheapest I've seen them so far).
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Smoke-Movi...sembly-For-Honda-Civic-2016-2018/322984538065

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought the wrap around LED spoiler. I really like it, but I wish it was a bit dimmer. It's not terrible and you can certainly see the brake lights with it, but it's a bit bright imo. I've been meaning to calculate a resistor for it to dim it down, but I just haven't got around to it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Aftermarket taillights 26994379_10155553047317983_7408525305916694937_n

Honda Civic 10th gen Aftermarket taillights 23592098_10155365295817983_450163994367249952_o

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic VTi-LX Sedan
Country flag
There are only two styles of aftermarket LED tailights for the Sedan (as far as I seen there are nothing for the Hatchback & Coupe yet).
The style you posted with three variants. Full red, red with black/grey accents, and smoke/clear.
Personally, I like the look of the fiberoptic style lights but I don't like the turn/brake/reverse how they crossover each other. Not to mention I've seen the style you lined down as low as $250 (can't remember if shipping was free or charged).

The other style that I've been eyeing for a while (available in red or smoke). Moves the turn signal and backup light to the edge. The turn signal seems to have a sequential style animation unless in reverse when it's on/off. The sequential turn signal may be a deal breaker for some but I'm indifferent on it.
I just can't justify $300 + 75 shipping (cheapest I've seen them so far).
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Smoke-Movi...sembly-For-Honda-Civic-2016-2018/322984538065
I've got the Sequential style tail lights and they are awesome. I was willing to pay the price for them, but that's me. I got them in the Smoked and they almost disappear on my Cosmic Blue paint.

I have a few more small things to do and I'll be posting photos of everything I've done.

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've got the Sequential style tail lights and they are awesome. I was willing to pay the price for them, but that's me. I got them in the Smoked and they almost disappear on my Cosmic Blue paint.

I have a few more small things to do and I'll be posting photos of everything I've done.
Ooo, please update. I've been eyeing the sequential ones for a while now. I like the red ones :p

Zatannaz

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Darnit I want that wrap around so badly. I don’t think it can be used with the ex-l and touring. That tiny lip spoiler ruins so many options.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Saw someone with smoked taillights today and I couldn't even see their brake lights.

j__d__a

First Name
jake d allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Common companies wya for the coupe and hatch

basilpesto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Touring 2D OWP
Country flag

Sequential? Do you have a link?

mjdecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Si Sedan, '23 Subaru BRZ Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Soul TKR

First Name
Wes
Threads