Aftermarket sub Options 2020 SI

Fatheadrr

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 civic si sedan
Country flag
So I want a stealth box that is not needing a separate amp. Are there any that wont take up a ton of room? Sedan by the way if that matters

Advertisement

EtRtcarguy

First Name
Ed
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 civic
Country flag
Im so so so interested in the 10in box you made there. Any plans to sell to this community? I love the idea and execution!
Yes i do plan on selling but not yet. I need to have these tested on both cars..with and without spare tire in trunk to get c what others think. I also still need to crunch numbers on material and labor to determine a fair charge. Also the hatchback versions on working on are taking up my time as im trying to get those made and tested. Ill let u know when though.

Maroco

First Name
Martin
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Honda civic lx 2020 civic si
Country flag
Yes i do plan on selling but not yet. I need to have these tested on both cars..with and without spare tire in trunk to get c what others think. I also still need to crunch numbers on material and labor to determine a fair charge. Also the hatchback versions on working on are taking up my time as im trying to get those made and tested. Ill let u know when though.
Awesome, I look forward to doing business with you!

dldaves

First Name
Darius
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback SGP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
id be interested in a hatch one

Darthprater

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Any updates on building these? Interested in one for 2020 sedan. Also, Any chance you’d be able to build ported?

Advertisement

Advertisement