Aftermarket sub for Touring

Priceless_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback ST 2007 Silverado 2500HD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They just want to run one themselves and charge you for it. Your wire is sufficient.
That's what I thought! Now they're trying to tell me they won't do a partial install. They want to build the box and hook everything up when all I want them to do is simply build a box and I'll finish the rest of the system the way I want.

The price they quoted me to build the box is a pretty good deal but now I think the manager is trying to get me to cancel the install or pay more to have them install everything in order for them to make a little money on me. If they're not willing to just build the box then I'm just gonna move on to other options! But it's been frustrating to say the least!
Sponsored

EX-TERMINATOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Question did anyone get an amp with a input for a bass knob or did you just controll the sub via the head unit? See I tied into the rear speakers and the only way to turn up the bass is to turn it up on the head unit because my amp doesn't have a bass knob input so when I turn the bass up on the head unit all the speakers get controlled and the speakers sounding as they do id rather leave the bass for them at 0 I just overall want to know if anyone has an amp with a bass knob, curious if it works