Ty3366!!

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
I feel like this would make a huge difference with motec port injection port n polished head etc but to just replace the oem is not worth it

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
~$500 USD doesn't seem high for that much billet & machining. /shurg

OP
OP
kshawn

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
They need to run it on a flow bench and post there results. I don't know of anyone running this. the stock manifold can hold nearly 40psi.

Ty3366!!

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
What do you guys think about the W1 on a E30 mix protuned at 27lbs fbo reliability would look like??

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A few have run more boost then that and were fine in regards to the manifold. Think the w1 turbo itself supposedly had some issues at like 35psi I forgot the exact number.

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I also think that $500 isnt that much for a billet/welded manifold.Weakest points here are the welds... The skunk2 pro manifolds are also +/- $500 and those are cast...
But without any testing this could flow the same or even worse as stock.
This also looks like it's a copy of the stock manifold nothing more...

• Wow
Reactions: Myx

Ty3366!!

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
I also think that $500 isnt that much for a billet/welded manifold.Weakest points here are the welds... The skunk2 pro manifolds are also +/- $500 and those are cast...
But without any testing this could flow the same or even worse as stock.
This also looks like it's a copy of the stock manifold nothing more...
Idk where you get $500 from. But i meant the 70mm Ethrottle

Ty3366!!

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
A few have run more boost then that and were fine in regards to the manifold. Think the w1 turbo itself supposedly had some issues at like 35psi I forgot the exact number.
i meant internals just all around without blowing shit up. I keep getting boost leaks to now that i just installed the intercooler w/piping. And flex fuel on the 27won w1 ethanol basemap. I order all new tbolt clamps bc i over tightened the ones that came with the kit and snapped one. Hopefully its that simple.

MikeyHimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Looks a lot like the one I picked up for my build. I am installing the PRL Turbo inlet, Cobra CAI with Race MAF and PRL intercooler w/piping and Ktuner that is getting installed first before I mess with the intake manifold and throttlebody. I have a BLOX 58mm on the way as well. I mainly got this to dress up the engine bay and match it to the new throttle body. I measured the plenum and I will have some porting to do to match the 58mm TB, it is currently 54mm. I am looking to get this anodized blue before installing to match some other accents as well.

I think that in my case, the larger manifold and throttle body with decrease my low end torque, which is not a bad thing because I have a CVT. My intent is to get the initial install of the PRL setup done and pro tuned on a dyno, then install the Manifold after it gets anodized and I port it to match the BLOX. I am also considering to have the intake plenum and TB plenum grooved for O rings like the stock manifold. The supplied pictured ones are cut from what appears to be a TPE/teflon polymer of some sort. Not sure they are going to be the seal I need.

I dunno. I am interested to know the gains or at least the difference in the curves this thing makes. I am not trying to blow my tranny though so i need to keep the torque down. I think 250-275 endgame for a CVT Touring would be nice. All of that seems like a lot, but I am the type that like when I start something, I am committed.
Honda Civic 10th gen Aftermarket Intake manifold 249803565_1241876026292752_4707592447248933013_n

dark_knight097

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Looks a lot like the one I picked up for my build. I am installing the PRL Turbo inlet, Cobra CAI with Race MAF and PRL intercooler w/piping and Ktuner that is getting installed first before I mess with the intake manifold and throttlebody. I have a BLOX 58mm on the way as well. I mainly got this to dress up the engine bay and match it to the new throttle body. I measured the plenum and I will have some porting to do to match the 58mm TB, it is currently 54mm. I am looking to get this anodized blue before installing to match some other accents as well.

I think that in my case, the larger manifold and throttle body with decrease my low end torque, which is not a bad thing because I have a CVT. My intent is to get the initial install of the PRL setup done and pro tuned on a dyno, then install the Manifold after it gets anodized and I port it to match the BLOX. I am also considering to have the intake plenum and TB plenum grooved for O rings like the stock manifold. The supplied pictured ones are cut from what appears to be a TPE/teflon polymer of some sort. Not sure they are going to be the seal I need.

I dunno. I am interested to know the gains or at least the difference in the curves this thing makes. I am not trying to blow my tranny though so i need to keep the torque down. I think 250-275 endgame for a CVT Touring would be nice. All of that seems like a lot, but I am the type that like when I start something, I am committed.
249803565_1241876026292752_4707592447248933013_n.jpg
Not the rzcrew manifold but should give you an idea of the gains.

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/s2-ultra-l15b-intake-manifold.67034/post-1060231