Aftermarket Headunit for a 17 LX

LegoEggrollz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic Hatchback LX/Sensing
Country flag
Hi' i've been looking at a number of old threads on dasaita/Android Phoenix headunits.
a lot of mixed opinions and not sure i wanna put the money down for something could work great at first but quickly go to crap. anyone that has had a unit for over a year or longer, what has been your experience thus far? does anyone have any aftermarket headunits they could recommend? i am sure this is a topic that has been posted to death but was hoping to get some more updated recommendations and info.
Sponsored

GutlessGnat

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I don't have one. But from the reviews they seem ok. Having the LX you don't have to worry about the amp issues I've seen on here with the touring model. You should actually get more functionality from what I gather with the climate and doors being open shown on the screen.

Idk if I would change it having an ex but if I were an lx owner it would be one of the first things I would do.

OP
OP
LegoEggrollz

LegoEggrollz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic Hatchback LX/Sensing
Country flag
I don't have one. But from the reviews they seem ok. Having the LX you don't have to worry about the amp issues I've seen on here with the touring model. You should actually get more functionality from what I gather with the climate and doors being open shown on the screen.

Idk if I would change it having an ex but if I were an lx owner it would be one of the first things I would do.
thanks, that is true, anything would be a huge upgrade over the crap radio us lx/sport owner's get haha
Sponsored