Aftermarket heads-up display

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
A while back I noticed this listing on AliExpress, and shortly thereafter found this thread on the subject. At the time, the product had zero reviews, and at >$300, it wasn't something I was willing to blindly take a chance on. Now, several months later, I'm curious if any brave civicxers have given it a shot - and if so, I'm wondering if those folks have any feedback to share.

The timing of this post is due to the fact that I just stumbled across nufan's FS post for the item. So, I know at least one person bought it. @nufan - I didn't want to clutter up your FS thread with questions about the product, but would you mind sharing your thoughts here? Pros/cons, fitment, quality, functionality, etcetera.

EDIT: and now that I'm actually reading the FS post - do you have the link for the one compatible with a 2020?
Sponsored

OP
OP
MaxPower

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
Good info, thanks. As I have a 2020 too: which of the three 2020-compatible HUDs that you tried was your favorite? Are these all AliEx products?

Also, I saw the parking sensors, and your post about them. I may give those a shot, too.