Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Howdy y’all!

I’m looking for recommendations on aftermarket fog lights. I’ve been searching through Google for a while and I can’t really tell what’s worth buying and what’s not.

If you have pictures, definitely post them! I’ll need fog lights that fit the LX non-agressive front end (I don’t know what else to call it, refer to the picture) Don’t mind the missing rain guard, it’s been too cold to toss the new ones on haha.

If possible, post links to where to buy them.

Thanks homies!

Honda Civic 10th gen Aftermarket Fog Lights E630D761-A37F-4662-9E80-4DFA13B8F7BC
Sponsored

BrandonSmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX 2.0L
Country flag

xoextreme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic LX
Country flag

Bilalicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EG6, Civic FB2, Civic FK8
Country flag
you will probably need foglights garnish which allows foglights installation. Once acquired, look in to diode dynamics ss3 fogs. I don't need my headlamps most of the times :)

Bingo721

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX (6MT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You can always go OEM. The fog lights connect right at where it sits so you dont have to worry about fishing wires to your dashboard and it also gives you a new turn signal steering column so it looks and works well

BrandonSmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX 2.0L
Country flag
You can always go OEM. The fog lights connect right at where it sits so you dont have to worry about fishing wires to your dashboard and it also gives you a new turn signal steering column so it looks and works well
The Amazon kit I linked above is completely plug and play, just as OEM. In fact easier to install than oem since you don’t have to take the steering column apart.
Sponsored