Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So the clutch pedal travel won't be affected with these mats. I am confused between these and 3dmsxpider. Stock mats cannot give the coverage these mats offer
I have not felt any difference in the depth I am able to push the Clutch pedal, or observed the transmission act up due to the clutch pedal not being able to go a few extra mm.

If it helps you any, I have the 3D Maxpider mats (I posted pics earlier in this thread). When researching, I found that the Tuxmats actually started to fall apart with other vehicles after a few years. The shiny material they use almost starts to just flake off. For that reason, and seeing that the 3D maxpider mats are cheaper, have the great coverage and also blend so nicely with the interior, it was a no brainier for me. Definitely no WeatherTech, Husky or Honda mats for me.
I will clean up my Tuxmats for the first time since early December. They're caked in salt and grime, so I'll post before and after pictures. I might also take the opportunity to get them ceramic coated :)
Sponsored

strings of air

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback EX (PMM)
Country flag
I got the SmartLiner brand floor mats from Amazon, $136 shipped (says they are for a 2016-2018 Honda Civic)
It fits my 2019 Civic Hatchback EX with no issues or modification, a good plastic material that is just a little rubbery. The front ones have a tall door side lip that goes up to the door seal which is excellent. The back mat is one piece that has a great fit, with good coverage, though the door sides don't come up nearly as high up to the door trim as the front ones.

Most floor mats seem pretty good these days, you almost have to go out of your way to get a bad one.

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
I've had Weathertech mats in my car for a year and I don't much like them. For one thing the drivers side matt is all worn and faded looking and cleaning it doesn't do any good it still looks like sh*t. Not black any more in the middle but now kind of a dried-out brown color. Another thing I don't like is the tactile feel of the mats. Even brand new I find these mats to be hard,stiff,and unpleasant feeling. And it feels like your shoe wants to slip around on the mat. Now that spring is here I just ordered Husky Xact contour matts. I feel stupid for wasting all this money on floormats but I want something I like and the WT mats aren't it. I should get the Husky mats in 10 days so when I do I'll post what I think about them. I researched them and they are said to be softer, quieter, and not slippery like WT. Also because they're not hard and stiff they lay down better on the floor without the gaps on the edges. And they're supposed to clean up like new, unlike the WT. And they don't scuff like WT.

thebigm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Look up Matmetrics they have function and looks I have them in my civic and I love them!
Sponsored