macrossranma

First Name
macross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic SI
Country flag
Hi, I've searched a bit but some of the threads were older so so I'm posting a new one to see if anyone have more up to date info.

This is for the Si and I'm wondering what kind of aftermarket brake rotors and pads are available (for both front and rear). I'm just looking for replacement and NOT looking for a big brake kits.

thank you
Sponsored

Jeiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC3
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi, I've searched a bit but some of the threads were older so so I'm posting a new one to see if anyone have more up to date info.

This is for the Si and I'm wondering what kind of aftermarket brake rotors and pads are available (for both front and rear). I'm just looking for replacement and NOT looking for a big brake kits.

thank you
EBC rotors and pads exist for the front. Have not ran into anything on the rear yet.

OP
OP

macrossranma

First Name
macross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic SI
Country flag
I went with powerstop track day pads and rotors putting it on this weekend

lukasfotog

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Stop tech makes front and rear rotors. Check out prl motor sports. Hawk makes a few pads as well check out pro civic.

das borgen

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3, Ducati 748, '17 EGP Si Coupe
Country flag
Neither Hawk, nor Stop Tech, nor EBC list the correct front pad shape for the Si. They all show the Si has the same pad shape as the non-Si.

if you're gonna get anything from them, make sure you look for front pad shape 2012 RDX or 2014 RLX.

I run EBC Redstuff on the front for my Si

OP
OP

macrossranma

First Name
macross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic SI
Country flag
thanks all I ended up with PowerStop track day rotor and pads, installed on Sat and bedded it nicely. The PowerStop bite HARD (compare to stock) and definitely overpowering the street tires when driving hard. Will update how it goes when I try at autocross this Sunday on the RE71Rs. But holy crap brake dust!!!!!

Overall, very satisfied, and price is only $400 CAD for both front and rear rotors and pads, shipped and taxed in. Will see how it goes on track when i go end of Aug.

nrchaytor

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback 6M
Country flag
thanks all I ended up with PowerStop track day rotor and pads, installed on Sat and bedded it nicely. The PowerStop bite HARD (compare to stock) and definitely overpowering the street tires when driving hard. Will update how it goes when I try at autocross this Sunday on the RE71Rs. But holy crap brake dust!!!!!

Overall, very satisfied, and price is only $400 CAD for both front and rear rotors and pads, shipped and taxed in. Will see how it goes on track when i go end of Aug.
Where did you order from? Wondering because I noticed you're also located in Canada.

OP
OP

macrossranma

First Name
macross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic SI
Country flag
I ordered from rock auto. Front and rear rotors and pads (track day) about 410 cadtaxed in, shipped and including duties already

nrchaytor

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback 6M
Country flag
I ordered from rock auto. Front and rear rotors and pads (track day) about 410 cadtaxed in, shipped and including duties already
That seems like a really good price, I'll certainly be taking a look!

OP
OP

macrossranma

First Name
macross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic SI
Country flag
Dont forget to search for coupon code as well

Pacino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag

Do you mind post the model and part # for your powerstop? thanks

eee.ccc

First Name
Vale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 DC5, 2019 Si Sedan
Country flag
Interested in this thread. Following for impressions, longevity.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I got my set from PRL.
Honda Civic 10th gen Aftermarket brake rotors and pads for Si Screenshot_20200417-113447_Chrome Beta
Honda Civic 10th gen Aftermarket brake rotors and pads for Si 20200510_153519