ugaexploder

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Been doing quite a bit of research and leaning toward the AFE twisted steel catted dp/fp since the consensus is that it is least likely to throw a code. They also seem to be having a sale this weekend where I can buy both for $1,113 shipped.

It seems very pricey though, and I am on the fence about it because I have ktuner v2 coming in next week. With the v2, does it really matter which dp I go with? I could just clear the code for emissions right?

I want the 27won but it’s not in stock..and it seems like most people are happy with PRL or RV6 combo which is less expensive than AFE/27won.

Also, down the road, if I wanted to complete the exhaust system, it doesn't seem like there are many options for a frontback system..most are catback.

So, my question is this. Should I just go AFE dp/fp, or run something cheaper like PRL since I have the ktuner? Or just go dp/catback system? It’s all becoming convoluted at this point.
Sponsored

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
IF you're getting a tuner, I'd go for the cheaper options. Most catback exhaust use OEM bolt patterns so are fairly interchangeable.

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Sounds like for you it makes sense to just buy a downpipe now, and the cat-back exhaust later. If you are going to buy a catback there isn't much point in a frontpipe now.
Sponsored