cool79

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FC1
Country flag
I just installed on my CVT car and I can't really hear the sound of the intake when all my windows are winded up... plus when i listen to my music, the sound of the intake is almost 0!!!
Sponsored

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just installed on my CVT car and I can't really hear the sound of the intake when all my windows are winded up... plus when i listen to my music, the sound of the intake is almost 0!!!
you have to 1/2 spool and let go the trottle

cool79

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FC1
Country flag
you have to 1/2 spool and let go the trottle
thats what i had done, but the sound isn't that loud. would need to off my music in order to hear is. it is quite soft when i was driving on the road.

10thgen_Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
thats what i had done, but the sound isn't that loud. would need to off my music in order to hear is. it is quite soft when i was driving on the road.
I don’t have an aftermarket intake for my cvt yet but I know I can hear the turbo ....so I’m looking forward to getting more woosh by installing a CAI. What brand did you get?

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ohhhh...sorry i have a manual...so its true that it sounds less on the cvt...i had both and trade in the cvt

harrytos23

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hello Guys, I just want to know the part number or how do you call the rubber screw with the thread top and bottom in the AF Dynamic Intake? The circular ones that you'll attach to the engine mount and to thw i take that will hold it up. Mine was broke that's why because I over tighten it and it qas deform due to heat. Thanks.

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
Hello Guys, I just want to know the part number or how do you call the rubber screw with the thread top and bottom in the AF Dynamic Intake? The circular ones that you'll attach to the engine mount and to thw i take that will hold it up. Mine was broke that's why because I over tighten it and it qas deform due to heat. Thanks.
I forgot what it’s called by I got mine at Amazon. I just checked Injen’s part sheet and got the info there for the bolt.

cool79

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FC1
Country flag
I don’t have an aftermarket intake for my cvt yet but I know I can hear the turbo ....so I’m looking forward to getting more woosh by installing a CAI. What brand did you get?
I am using AF dynamic. would like to know if we pull really hard on our car, will it suck in hot air after a long time? say after 10 to 20 mins of hard driving. I have yet to be able to drive it hard due to the lock down and we are unable to travel overseas... :( I dont know want to go back to stock airbox with K&N or remain with this SRI, which once awhile, i like the sound, but would need to smoothen my music, haha

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am using AF dynamic. would like to know if we pull really hard on our car, will it suck in hot air after a long time? say after 10 to 20 mins of hard driving. I have yet to be able to drive it hard due to the lock down and we are unable to travel overseas... :( I dont know want to go back to stock airbox with K&N or remain with this SRI, which once awhile, i like the sound, but would need to smoothen my music, haha
yes you can heatsoak a bit...if your drove hard and went to a stop light and have to get back....but otherwise if its not that hot all year long your good with the SRI

cool79

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FC1
Country flag
yes you can heatsoak a bit...if your drove hard and went to a stop light and have to get back....but otherwise if its not that hot all year long your good with the SRI
likely is just a short 10-20 mins of speeding till 200+kmph and will be cruising at 180+kmph. was thinking of transferring back to stock and go for a tune then change back to SRI

cool79

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FC1
Country flag
Do you guys remove the bottom air box part? Not sure if I want to spend the effort to remove it.

cool79

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FC1
Country flag
Now I am thinking should I change to 27won or PRL cobra when I can get a hang of a used one, or should I stay with AF?
guys, your thoughts?

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
AF is pretty good for what it is!
remove the box in the bottom...its pretty easy 2 bolts and thats it

cool79

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FC1
Country flag
AF is pretty good for what it is!
remove the box in the bottom...its pretty easy 2 bolts and thats it
I am thinking should I change it for 27won if I can find a second hand one.
Sponsored