Af Dynamic Intake review......

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello ive been back and forth a couple time later this summer with an Short Ram Intake and stock box
Weve all heard about the extreme heat that is caused under that hood...so i test the car capacity of boosting in extreme heat of summer here in Canada in the New Brunsick ( at least this summer...lol) and ive ride with my ride maybe like not even a week before putting back the intake on.!!!!..all i can say is there is a small but really small heatsoak if there so.......there is a really good airflow in the engine bay....
and now that my mind is set...all i can say! is WOW!!!!
This intake really shine in the sound dep.......that turbo spool and blow off sound is really what is all about TURBO !!!!!
got it cheap on amazon.com
and you know what?......does the job plenty for what it brings in sound and performance wise i think its getting more normal temperature and it boost quicks!!!!!!....NO TUNE.

theres is a black and red version i took the red!

So to the people that were thinking about buying one....i would recommend very well
Honda Civic 10th gen Af Dynamic Intake review...... tango_face_wink

heres a video of me testing out the turbo sound on a freeway its in KM/h
hope you enjoy
Honda Civic 10th gen Af Dynamic Intake review...... tango_face_wink

3rd gear pull

Honda Civic 10th gen Af Dynamic Intake review...... salty1

Honda Civic 10th gen Af Dynamic Intake review...... intake2

Honda Civic 10th gen Af Dynamic Intake review...... under the hood

FKSE7EN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HatchBack Sport 6MT
Country flag
Is the filter disposable or washable ?

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello ive been back and forth a couple time later this summer with an Short Ram Intake and stock box
Weve all heard about the extreme heat that is caused under that hood...so i test the car capacity of boosting in extreme heat of summer here in Canada in the New Brunsick ( at least this summer...lol) and ive ride with my ride maybe like not even a week before putting back the intake on.!!!!..all i can say is there is a small but really small heatsoak if there so.......there is a really good airflow in the engine bay....
I just recently bought the same intake and i'm in love with it!

OP
OP
hfpdohc

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ok so today i did the ultimate test with my buddy...ive push the car for almost 1 hour drive with full boost,
1st gear at WOT with spinning tires going in 2nd etc.....never felt that the car was going slower than any other time and its been pretty hot today too!
always seen the full boost gauge at its peak too! (manual by the way)
and when weve pop the hood , weve touch the intake pipe, filter and guess what? not even hot at all....couldnt even tell if the car had driven....so to my great surprise.....the flow in the engine bay is very good!
i would say exellent..........

streetwise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Country flag
I just installed one tonight I am a fan, sounds great with my exhaust. Wish I would of done sooner. Question, did you get a flat metal piece with 3 prongs on it? If so where does it go. The instruction pictures are blurry and they don’t mention that piece. Just the heat shield

Rommy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan LX 6MT
Country flag
Bummer that it doesn't fit the Si. Would love to see a more affordable option for those of us who just want to get an intake sound without breaking the bank.

OP
OP
hfpdohc

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just installed one tonight I am a fan, sounds great with my exhaust. Wish I would of done sooner. Question, did you get a flat metal piece with 3 prongs on it? If so where does it go. The instruction pictures are blurry and they don’t mention that piece. Just the heat shield
nope heat shied and intake pipe,filter
Sponsored