CivicSiNJ

First Name
Hampsen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I'm on the market for some new brake pads, but mainly ones with little to no brake dust. The stock brake pads are good brakes but throw off hella brake dust and its kinda aggravating at times after washing my car then later in the day wheels are dirty. If anyone can recommend brakes for me it would be nice to know which ones are good at braking/stopping but don't throw much brake dust. I've heard on this one YouTube channel that Duralast Gold are good breaks and don't throw much brake dust but I'm not 100% sure if those fit our calipers so if someone smarter than I could help. Gladly appreciate it.
Sponsored

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
I used Powerstop Z26 extreme for the fronts and Z23 for the rears. My wheels are looking clean even with lots of heavy braking unlike with the dusty OEMs. ?

OP
OP
CivicSiNJ

CivicSiNJ

First Name
Hampsen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I used Powerstop Z26 extreme for the fronts and Z23 for the rears. My wheels are looking clean even with lots of heavy braking unlike with the dusty OEMs. ?
I'll look into them thanks , and for real legit dusty musty OEM pads are not it rn

OP
OP
CivicSiNJ

CivicSiNJ

First Name
Hampsen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
You got a link to ones that fit our vehicle?

FlexRex

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX and M5
Country flag
Rockauto for parts, pads start at 20$. Id change rotors too, always do w fresh pads. They start at 20$ too. Ceramics wont dust, if thats what youre after.

Https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/honda

not affiliated w rock, just love their pricing for oem parts.

Last edited: