TrueTattoos

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EXT
Country flag
Does running a ktuner map with factory settings cancel the PRL cobra race MAF as well?

For example.
I install the PRL Cobra CAI with the race MAF.
Use a tune with the proper MAF options selected as well as the option to run factory settings while the eco mode is on.
My question is, will the eco mode option, that runs the car with factory maps, negate the settings for the race MAF?

sorry if this is a stupid question. I’m learning as I go and I can’t seem to find a straight answer to this question. Thanks for the help!
Sponsored

kytos

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC SPORT 1.5t 2017 EUDM
Country flag
If you setup the MAF, no other setting will affect that part of the calibration, what you set there is what the tune will use always.

The ECO setting will just affect the responsiveness and the boost target you set for the target with ECO, if you choose factory boost it will just edit the ECO boost target tables, nothing else.

OP
OP

TrueTattoos

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EXT
Country flag
If you setup the MAF, no other setting will affect that part of the calibration, what you set there is what the tune will use always.

The ECO setting will just affect the responsiveness and the boost target you set for the target with ECO, if you choose factory boost it will just edit the ECO boost target tables, nothing else.
Thank you! That’s what I assumed but I couldn’t find anyone to confirm. I appreciate your reply.
Sponsored