Advan RZII Center Caps

markie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2020
Country flag
Hi,

I recently purchased a new set of RZII and they fit perfectly! (especially with my D2 Springs). The only problem I ran into is the hub caps.

I currently have the flat (-3 mm) caps running in the rear, however; the front won’t fit as the center has a nut in the middle that’s pushing it out. I know an easy solution is to get the deep dishes (+10mm) caps for the front, but I saw there is an option for +2mm. Would the +2 fit for the front or will I need the +10?

Here is the link for reference:
https://www.ravspec.com/shop/advan-racing-flat-center-caps

Flat -3 (The ones I currently have in the rear)
Medium +2 (The ones I want)
High +10 (The ones that I know will fit, but I’m trying to see if +2 will fit instead).

Honda Civic 10th gen Advan RZII Center Caps A005B22D-D820-4A38-97B3-B954B1E1B7F1
Sponsored

GoldClass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback
Country flag
One of the lightest and aggressive rim!!

What you need;

- 3M high-temp foam double-sided tape (10x1)mm.

1) Remove the round disc from the ornament and remove the original double-side tape,
2) Use the new 3M foam tape, just tape 10mm from the edge of the disc all round,
3) Repeat 2) to double the tape to 2mm(thk).
4) Stick the disc back to the ornament.

Although it is 1~2mm but I am happy to live with it as it looks consistent with the original embossed ADVAN RACING logo and letters.

Honda Civic 10th gen Advan RZII Center Caps 5EBCDDE6-7435-479F-8E11-1A88CC78C8E7

Last edited:
OP
OP
markie

markie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2020
Country flag
One of the lightest and aggressive rim!!

What you need;

- 3M high-temp foam double-sided tape (10x1)mm.

1) Remove the round disc from the ornament and remove the original double-side tape,
2) Use the new 3M foam tape, just tape 10mm from the edge of the disc all round,
3) Repeat 2) to double the tape to 2mm(thk).
4) Stick the disc back to the ornament.

Although it is 1~2mm but I am happy to live with it as it looks consistent with the original embossed ADVAN RACING logo and letters.

5EBCDDE6-7435-479F-8E11-1A88CC78C8E7.jpeg
Damn, I wish I would’ve saw this before I bought the +2 flat hub caps! I decided just to give my extra 2 to my friend since he needs them haha. Awesome wheel btw

mrthomastreelee

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FK8
Country flag
Damn, I wish I would’ve saw this before I bought the +2 flat hub caps! I decided just to give my extra 2 to my friend since he needs them haha. Awesome wheel btw
Hi! I was wondering if the Advan flat (not full flat) ones you got were enough to clear the front axle nut? Thanks!
Sponsored