ir0nmanx

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I apologize if this is a stupid question but I can’t find and pictures of where people have installed them. I know it says to mount on the shock but the included metal ties didn’t seem to secure them properly so I resorted to zip ties. Can someone show me how they did theirs? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
my HKS ADS bypass mounts in the trunk. :)

@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue 2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I apologize if this is a stupid question but I can’t find and pictures of where people have installed them. I know it says to mount on the shock but the included metal ties didn’t seem to secure them properly so I resorted to zip ties. Can someone show me how they did theirs? Thanks in advance.
If you have the bypass modules that go on each individual corner, for the fronts i poked 2 holes in the splash shield and zip tied the modules to the shield on the INSIDE part of the shield so they somewhat protected from water and so my wheels dont hit them when turning. In the rears it was a bit more complicated, tbh i dont even remember how or where i mounted them but i know i used alot of zipties on them lol

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
Depends on the coilover, Tein Flex Z has a bracket directly on them for their included ADS modules
Sponsored