Adding heated mirrors to LX trim?

STiTCH87

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan, 2006 Scion TC
So, as some of you know I inherited my '16 LX from my grandfather last June. Welp, it doesn't have heated mirrors, and I live in Massachusetts. The two don't work out so well for me. I went from an '04 RSX with a rear wiper and heated mirrors/seats to an LX and while it IS an upgrade, there's definitely a lot I miss from a 13 year old car.

I have seen write ups on changing mirrors, and it appears as though there may be a plug and play method to this? Looks like the harness ports under my dash may be the same as higher trims and just don't have the wiring up to the mirrors. Is that true? Hoping I can just order the two mirrors and the two harnesses (and button) and just plug everything up. Where is the heated mirror button on higher trims anyways?
Sponsored

nizarz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX
Country flag
The LX does have heated mirrors doesn't it? Unless our Canadian ones are different

sjnibbe

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe LX Black, 2017 Civic Sedan EX-L Grey
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I wondering the same thing. I live in Colorado and have a 16 LX coupe. It doesn't have heated mirrors so even though it was built in Canada my mirrors have to be scraped when I leave work☹ my other half has an ex sedan that has them though.

vasekvi

First Name
Vasek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
I really want to chenge my side mirrors to heated folding signal mirrors. But it seems that all the powerfolding mirrors are for RHD models. I will settle for signal and heated mirrors. They would have to be hard wired to the turn signals and then relayed to the rear defroster or a custom switch installed.
Sponsored