x6369x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
Hi all,
First post ... :)
I've had my 2017 Civic EX Sedan for almost 2 weeks now and the lack of bass is killing me.
I notice that more bass comes from the front speakers than the rear, and I plan on getting the AudioControl LC2i LOC.
So I'm going to re-install my amp (Kicker KX600.1) and sub (Atomic APX12) from my now retired 2000 Honda Accord Coupe. The equipment was left over from my basshead days, so I figure I can always turn down the gains.
My question is would it make a difference if I "spliced" the LOC to the front or rear speakers?
Splicing into the rear speakers would be the easiest, but I want to do what sounds the best.
I did a trial fit of my old box last night and it fits perfectly, and I can still access spare tire/tools.

Honda Civic 10th gen Adding AMP, LOC question 2017-05-14 19.57.02
Sponsored

josby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring sedan
Country flag
Your amp has a LOC built in, so you don't need to buy one, unless you were getting the L2Ci for the AccuBass feature.

The signal sent to the front and rears are the same, except I think the rear volume level is lower than the front even when the fader is set to center. So there won't be a difference in how much bass you get from tapping into the rears versus the fronts.