Mathanael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Cruze, 2020 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just installed mine on c.
I have aftermarket "3d" all weather mats and the accelerator pedal got stuck under the edge of the mat on full throttle on my way home from work. Make sure your pedal has free range of motion when installing.
thats scary. I've had mine on B for the last 6 months. Im about to switch it to C and I have the same floor mats.

eidt: I just drove on C position. It's WAYYY better than B. I cant believe I drove on B for so long. C position WOT does hit the floor. I havent tested if im getting my full boost yet.

B position was always awkward. I had to move my heel back up to to gas while on the break. it really sucked for 3-2 dshifts

Last edited:

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
I liked position B, but for regular driving i didn’t like the way my ankle had to be bent upward more and it was uncomfortable. Felt like i had more control over that first bit of pedal travel though.

Took it off and sold it after 2 weeks. I’m not a racecar driver.

Crakzor

First Name
Mathanael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Cruze, 2020 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I liked position B, but for regular driving i didn’t like the way my ankle had to be bent upward more and it was uncomfortable. Felt like i had more control over that first bit of pedal travel though.

Took it off and sold it after 2 weeks. I’m not a racecar driver.
position c way better

I just trimmed a bit off.

20200904_103143.jpg
wot w/ position c doesnt hit mine. I have the locks on where they're suppose to be

im using this one:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XF5YTZR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

vandalSI

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic Si sedan
Country flag
i think mine is in B pisition.

Looks like the same mats. Mine are locked in as well.

Mr.Apex

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Sedan
Country flag
thats scary. I've had mine on B for the last 6 months. Im about to switch it to C and I have the same floor mats.

eidt: I just drove on C position. It's WAYYY better than B. I cant believe I drove on B for so long. C position WOT does hit the floor. I havent tested if im getting my full boost yet.

B position was always awkward. I had to move my heel back up to to gas while on the break. it really sucked for 3-2 dshifts
This 100%.. Anybody else reading this dont bother running B at all! lol I was about to remove it and sell it before I tried C and its 80% better. The only thing @ACUITY could do to make it better is if they moved it up by like 5-7ish mm because it does make contact with the carpet a tiny bit like previously stated at WOT and it does pull tighter on the pedal connector and wires. Not enough to cause issue I dont think but just enough for concern.

KingOfBrussels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Si sedan
Country flag
I'm on position C as well. Tried B first because it seemed to make sense but it puts the gas way too close to the brake. It's dangerous.

Mr.Apex

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Sedan
Country flag
I'm on position C as well. Tried B first because it seemed to make sense but it puts the gas way too close to the brake. It's dangerous.
Yeah when installing it it looked to be the most logical position. The biggest issue i had was it was way to close to the driver and once i was braking the brake pedal was so far past the gas it was super difficult to try and reach back towards me with my heel to try and rev match. So between that and the proximity to the brake I hated B lol

eaeaerick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Sedan
Country flag
Just installed mine on c.
I have aftermarket "3d" all weather mats and the accelerator pedal got stuck under the edge of the mat on full throttle on my way home from work. Make sure your pedal has free range of motion when installing.
I had the exact same thing happen.......

Eryan36

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Si sedan
Country flag
I've tried it in all 3 positions and recently took it out. Moving the pedal closer to the brake is great, but it's too high. If it stayed closer to the same height off the floor as stock and just moved over, it would be great.

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
I've tried it in all 3 positions and recently took it out. Moving the pedal closer to the brake is great, but it's too high. If it stayed closer to the same height off the floor as stock and just moved over, it would be great.
The Perrin one might be a good option. It requires trimming a bolt stud, but you can still go back to using the pedal w/o the spacer.

Eryan36

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Si sedan
Country flag
The Perrin one might be a good option. It requires trimming a bolt stud, but you can still go back to using the pedal w/o the spacer.
Oh good call, didn't know they offered one. Looks like it addresses the "too high" problem perfectly.

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
Oh good call, didn't know they offered one. Looks like it addresses the "too high" problem perfectly.
Yeah, I've been tempted to try it, but while maybe not ideal, the Acuity spacer has been OK for me. If I were doing it over again, I'd probably start w/ the Perrin one.
Sponsored