Acuity Rocker and Center Spring Installed with '20 Type R Shifter

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Thanks to fellow member and cool guy @saiko21, I got my '20 Type R Shifter and Acuity Rocker and Center Spring Installed. The total package made a nice difference and retains great driveability and comfort for daily drive on the Si.

First saw the reviews of the updated 2020 Type R Shifter and then reviews on this awesome site. Bought the shifter and Hybrid Shifter Bushings back in autumn.

Started talking to my new friend Saiko21 about the Acuity Rocker and Shifter Spring. He agreed to help me install those parts to. When another cool guy, Amirza786 started the thread 2 1/2 Years ago about the Acuity Spring and Rocker it and how they improved shifting I always thought of those mods for my Si.

Finally having all the parts sitting around for months, Saiko21 got them installed over the weekend! Again thank you!

Driving home for about half hour, the shifts feel tighter, closer ratio, and stiffer without harshness. Time to time my Wife drives the Si and ride and drive comfort was a priority. Wish I did the mods couple years back.

Awesome mods and worth the cash.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
I was genuinely surprised how good the 2020 CTR Shifter with Acuity goodies performs! In our Si's, Thusee and I are enjoying the full Acuity Shifters, in our 2020 CTR however we'll just be upgrading the bits first to make the best of the factory shifter and show people how good it is!

It's a great alternative short shifter that will give you 80% of the feel ?? We started offering it as a package now:

https://unity-performance.com/products/2020-civic-type-r-shifter-w-acuity-upgrades-all-6mt-civic

OP
OP

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I was genuinely surprised how good the 2020 CTR Shifter with Acuity goodies performs! In our Si's, Thusee and I are enjoying the full Acuity Shifters, in our 2020 CTR however we'll just be upgrading the bits first to make the best of the factory shifter and show people how good it is!

It's a great alternative short shifter that will give you 80% of the feel ?? We started offering it as a package now:

https://unity-performance.com/products/2020-civic-type-r-shifter-w-acuity-upgrades-all-6mt-civic
It is a great all around package and great feel. Your package is great deal for people who do not want hard-core shifter.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

jlamb30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan ā€¢ 03 Kawi ZX-6R 636
Country flag

Just ordered mine this morning. Can't wait til it gets here, and thanks for making this a package deal!

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just ordered mine this morning. Can't wait til it gets here, and thanks for making this a package deal!
Thank You for the support! I'll package this tonight, and send it your way ?

Perfect timing as we're installing the Stage 2 add-ons to our 2020 CTR as well tonight! Installed the Shifter Cable Linkage Bushings last week, and just that made such a huge improvement!

jlamb30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan ā€¢ 03 Kawi ZX-6R 636
Country flag
Thank You for the support! I'll package this tonight, and send it your way ?

Perfect timing as we're installing the Stage 2 add-ons to our 2020 CTR as well tonight! Installed the Shifter Cable Linkage Bushings last week, and just that made such a huge improvement!

My order comes first before you start playing with your CTR! ?

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I got mine from you already- but havenā€™t installed it yet, is it an easy fit/install? Or are there any modifications or fab that needs to be done? Thank you so much!
No fab or modifications needed, you are just upgrading factory components to better ones :)

Thank You for the support!!

04sthemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI, 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Country flag
So whatā€™s the difference between the 17-19 an 2020 shifter assembly? Cause I have this thing I bought from someone on here just laying around debating about install or selling lol

Honda Civic 10th gen Acuity Rocker and Center Spring Installed with '20 Type R Shifter 1B95B87F-685F-45C4-8FB3-838E13A32635
Sponsored