• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California Acuity black POCO shift knob

Turtle_714

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Selling a lightly used, but in "like new" condition black Acuity poco shift knob. Comes with the shift knob, black boot collar and about 2-3 of the small zip ties that it comes with. Comes with the box and padding. I'd prefer local pick up, but if shipped that will be on you. $60 firm. First come first serve, thanks. Will upload pics when I get home later, but it looks good, no scratches or dings.
Sponsored

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
my paypal email is <removed> I got a rough idea of shipping, looks like 32$. We can call it $80 shipped?
bruh.. $32 or even $20 to ship a shift knob. count me out.

OP
OP
Turtle_714

Turtle_714

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
bruh.. $32 or even $20 to ship a shift knob. count me out.
Looks like you didn't read the post. " I'd prefer local pick up, but if shipped that will be on you." The price for shipping is out of my control. I was actually thinking myself why you'd want it at that price, I even was going to eat $12 off of the shipping to try and be nice since you seemed to want it.

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
y'all try and justify it but a small usps flat-rate box is $8 to $9.

OP
OP
Turtle_714

Turtle_714

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Shipping is expensive dude
Ya it is...I'm all ears if there is a cheaper way. I just Googled a FedEx shipping estimator from my city to his address.
y'all try and justify it but a small usps flat-rate box is $8 to $9.
If you would have just said that there is a cheaper option, I would have been all ears. I Googled a shipping estimator and it brought me to FedEx, where I selected a small box @ 2lbs from Fullerton to DFW and that's what it showed me. But you tried to put me on blast for something that could have just been a conversation on how to better ship it. It's cool though, I'll sell it elsewhere, have a good one.

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Not looking to get involved, but I purchased a item, upgraded shifter from a member, they did an online estimate it was ridiculous, 30$ or more, took it to USPS and shipped for 15$.
good thing to remember the USPS ISNT out to make money. And slot of times you can ship things cheapest that way

OP
OP
Turtle_714

Turtle_714

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Not looking to get involved, but I purchased a item, upgraded shifter from a member, they did an online estimate it was ridiculous, 30$ or more, took it to USPS and shipped for 15$.
good thing to remember the USPS ISNT out to make money. And slot of times you can ship things cheapest that way
Good to know, thanks man.
Sponsored