MeanGreenSi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si, 2018 Honda Accord Sport
Country flag
So I do not heal toe shift currently. Has anyone bought this spacer to just move the pedal? Thinking it may be nice to even out the pedals some, also with the pedal moved closer is there any issue with it being pressed to far and causing damage to the pedal mechanism? Just curious on your opinions.
Sponsored

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
it doesnt cause damage but its pretty worthless as it brings the gas pedal too close to the driver. i had it on for like 2 months and didnt like it.

because the issue is not that the gas pedal is too far back but that the brake pedal is too far forward. this piece of shit just gave me a sore shin.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
it doesnt cause damage but its pretty worthless as it brings the gas pedal too close to the driver. i had it on for like 2 months and didnt like it.

because the issue is not that the gas pedal is too far back but that the brake pedal is too far forward. this piece of shit just gave me a sore shin.
Did you try all 3 positions? I've heard of people ultimately deciding they didn't like it due to leg length / seating position etc., but you're the first I've heard actually call it a bad product.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag

Doesn't it have like 3 positions?

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
yes i tried all 3 positions and they all fuckin sucked.

i mean it fixes the lateral proximity issue but brings the gas pedal up too much towards your foot.

the brake pedal needs to go back more.

Rudomundo

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I tried position B, didn't like it, so I tried C: perfect! Love it, but I am 5'-8 with size 9 shoes.

ricoxg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yes i tried all 3 positions and they all fuckin sucked.

i mean it fixes the lateral proximity issue but brings the gas pedal up too much towards your foot.

the brake pedal needs to go back more.
Move your seat back? I have the spacer and position C was the best.

OP
OP
MeanGreenSi

MeanGreenSi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
If it’s not to much trouble can you guys take some pictures to show a side profile and straight on profile of which settings you have. Everything else Acuity made has been really high quality.

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
OP
OP
MeanGreenSi

MeanGreenSi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
Yes please, watched your video, I think I want to move the pedal the furthest forward, but curious about how far to the left the pedal moves.
I think it's about 1/2". I won't be able to really show the difference in a photo very well as I don't have a before photo. I didn't like the pedal in position B (closer to the driver than C). It made it so that when you got on the brake, the accelerator was quite a bit higher than the brake, so I'd either accidentally hit the throttle or it just made things awkward. Fortunately, it's easy to install and move around to suit your tastes.

Tags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Audi A3 Quattro, 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan
Country flag
I started with B and moved to C, which is much better. Yes, it's still a little too close to me for perfection, but the tradeoff in heel-and-toeability is worth it. And worth the $99.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I do not heal toe shift currently. Has anyone bought this spacer to just move the pedal? Thinking it may be nice to even out the pedals some, also with the pedal moved closer is there any issue with it being pressed to far and causing damage to the pedal mechanism? Just curious on your opinions.
Actually, I find the stock Si pedal position perfectly optimal for my HT.

I’d say get the technique down first with the stock pedals, then maybe move to the adapter.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Caraddict posted a video a ways back showing how to move the brake pedal back. I've never gotten around to trying it, but it's an option.
Sponsored