Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think the ACT clutch holds up really well. It wasn’t that much more stiff for me, but yours a noticeable difference from OEM. I’ve had it for 2500 miles now and it’s been great. There is chatter in first gear and reverse, but it gets better once the clutch gets warmed up.
I have the stainless steel line installed but haven’t installed kzCMC yet. Just been sitting I. My garage for a few months. I was back and forth on whether or not to keep it. I only ever really experienced lock outs in first gear, but I don’t do dig pulls very often, if ever. I do notice.That in 3rd or 4th gear if I take it to redline the car seems like it completely cuts power for a second. It’s very annoying.
has the kzCMC helped alleviate those issues?
i get no chatter out of my ACT street kit. surprising to hear you get some on yours.
Sponsored

redcivic19x

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
i get no chatter out of my ACT street kit. surprising to hear you get some on yours.
It’s kind of annoying, but I’ve gotten used to it. My tuner told me not to worry at all; he said it’s common for chatter in after market clutches, especially in 1st gear. But once the clutch is nice and warm it is significantly better.