First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1400 km in. Couldn’t be happier. I have not installed the PRL stainless clutch line or the kzCMC yet. I used the ACT throw out bearing. I wanted a good feel for it before these upgrades so I can see what the differences are. I’m going to check for high rpm lock out over the next two weeks. Also I put amsoil synchromesh in. The viscosity is quite low compared to Honda MTF, ac Delco or other brands. That worries me a bit. @Unity Performance what MTF are you all using and do you run any of those cars in the winter?
Sponsored

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1400 km in. Couldn’t be happier. I have not installed the PRL stainless clutch line or the kzCMC yet. I used the ACT throw out bearing. I wanted a good feel for it before these upgrades so I can see what the differences are. I’m going to check for high rpm lock out over the next two weeks. Also I put amsoil synchromesh in. The viscosity is quite low compared to Honda MTF, ac Delco or other brands. That worries me a bit. @Unity Performance what MTF are you all using and do you run any of those cars in the winter?
Is this with the single-mass lightened flywheel?

Bonderd

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Nice! Wish I could find this clutch for sale I would go with this or the CTR retro

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Mileage check-in, where's everyone at with the ACT's on their cars?

Please also share if you've got the full-face sprung organic (Street) or 6-puck sprung ceramic (Race)? I doubt there would be many with the 4-puck sprung, or the rigid 4 and 6-puck, but if there are then feel free to chime in

I had over 10k miles on my ACT Street before I sold the Si to fund the CTR build, zero lockouts with the KzCMC that I had on mine. Have sold dozens of the clutch kits and kzcmc's, lockouts were reported by folks not running an upgraded cmc

kytos

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC SPORT 1.5t 2017 EUDM
Country flag
Mileage check-in, where's everyone at with the ACT's on their cars?

Please also share if you've got the full-face sprung organic (Street) or 6-puck sprung ceramic (Race)? I doubt there would be many with the 4-puck sprung, or the rigid 4 and 6-puck, but if there are then feel free to chime in

I had over 10k miles on my ACT Street before I sold the Si to fund the CTR build, zero lockouts with the KzCMC that I had on mine. Have sold dozens of the clutch kits and kzcmc's, lockouts were reported by folks not running an upgraded cmc
34000 km here, still running good, no lockout at high rpm. (Kzcmc)

Quack

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Any idea if anybody's even selling these right now (HC10-HDSS) or when they might become available again? I reached out to ACT and asked but never got a response. I put their clutch and flywheel in a CRX way back when and it was the best upgrade I've ever made to a car, so really want to do it for my Si.

Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
I got the street kit, full faced sprung, stock cmc. I'm around 60,000km and no issues, had some lockout at first but after the clutch broke in I haven't had issues. Only running about 205 whp 260 tq and most of the time the 16 psi tune from ktuner. There is 0 clutch slippage though and it still engages just as good as new. Little chatter when taking off but I think it comes with an aftermarket clutch.

Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
Any idea if anybody's even selling these right now (HC10-HDSS) or when they might become available again? I reached out to ACT and asked but never got a response. I put their clutch and flywheel in a CRX way back when and it was the best upgrade I've ever made to a car, so really want to do it for my Si.
Either that or the CTR retrofit you won't regret either. I'd go for whichever is available first.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Thanks fellas! Keep reporting folks :)

Most I saw some time ago was 50k miles / 80k kms, I'm sure he's past 100k kms now - I can't recall where I saw the post, here or Facebook.

@Quack, I have a HC10-HDG6, that's the 6-puck sprung variant in stock, my HC10-HDSS stock is due for end of January. I also have RV6 Retrofit with Exedy Stage 0's in stock